PDA

View Full Version : Got this Email from the antis' a few moments ago.

Prince50
10-19-2007, 11:01 AM
http://www.bradycampaign.org/chapters/california/

Patriot
10-19-2007, 11:07 AM
"Bullet shells" :rolleyes:

dfletcher
10-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Gee, I noticed Richmond just passed a "large capacity magazine" ban - I wonder when that goes into effect and do I still have time to go there and buy up a bunch of hi caps mags?

"Yes Officer, I did just buy these hi cap mags but I got them in Richmond last week when they were legal!"

Or, did Richmond just pass an absolute - and I presume meaningless - ban on possession on all hi caps even pre - 2000. Are we supposed to detour around Richmond on our way to the range? I guess Richmond didn't read the SF gun ban decision.

supersonic
10-19-2007, 11:56 AM
The "inventors" have a website you can go to. Why don't we FA-LOOD them with how F***ING FLAWED their "invention" is & how it is going to cost a LOT of people (who are supporting their families) their jobs when firearms/sporting goods stores have to pack it in! Great Job, guys. Great job. Oh, and after this "revolutionary invention" is implemented, these TOOLS should be mailed/faxed/e-mailed ALL the solved crime stats DIRECTLY RELATED to their "invention." I'll bet the farm on the already KNOWN fact that it (the "great invention") will have next to ZERO effect on its intended "breakthrough on unsolved homicide cases." I'll be back w/ a link to their e-mail address in case anyone plans on doing what I am!!!!!:)

Dr. Peter Venkman
10-19-2007, 12:04 PM
I don't know what's worse; the Brady Campaigns lack of a reality check or the people who actually buy their crap.

odysseus
10-19-2007, 12:10 PM
I don't know what's worse; the Brady Campaigns lack of a reality check or the people who actually buy their crap.

The people who buy their crap.

You can sell all kinds of BS, but if no one buys it - well it means nothing then.

Their will always be some "Brady" type, trying to get rid of your inalienable constitutional rights through lies, manipulation, and plain ego. Power of the people scares some, however it's the people who have the power. It is them that need to be educated on the real truth.

RobG
10-19-2007, 12:24 PM
Gee, I noticed Richmond just passed a "large capacity magazine" ban - I wonder when that goes into effect and do I still have time to go there and buy up a bunch of hi caps mags?

Wonder if that would have helped the six shot there last weekend :rolleyes:

Love this quote, The murderer, armed criminal, or illegal gun trafficker could be rapidly identified and arrested, thereby reducing gun violence and gun crime in California!

I am pretty certain all of those individuals will be sure to have their names linked to the guns in question. What a bunch of dumb azzez.

Crazed_SS
10-19-2007, 1:10 PM
Bah.. let them gloat. In the meantime, Ill be at the gunstore buying all the handguns I want WITHOUT microstamping.

savasyn
10-19-2007, 1:20 PM
"The murderer, armed criminal, or illegal gun trafficker could be rapidly identified and arrested, thereby reducing gun violence and gun crime in California!"

Oh yeah, because murderers, armed criminals, or illegal gun traffickers all use guns they bought in stores...

singleshotman
10-19-2007, 2:04 PM
This may sound like a Great Victory for the Anti-Gunners, but a person shot with a 44 Magman will be "More Dead" than a person shot with a 9mm Luger, i know revolvers are out of fashion, so let's start one-kill people with a Revolver for God's sake.

SemiAutoSam
10-19-2007, 2:26 PM
Here is one of the pics from that page.

The others wouldn't load for some reason.

Here is the page that their pic was borrowed from.

It tells about the so called technology.
http://www.nanomark.com/Ballistic-id-tagging/ballistic-id.htm

Here at the Benefits according to this website.
Feel free to blow large holes in their claims.

Commence firing.

http://www.nanomark.com/Ballistic-id-tagging/ballisticbenefits.htm

http://www.nanomark.com/Ballistic-id-tagging/ballistic-id_files/the_NOs_of_NanoMark.pdf

http://www.bradycampaign.org/chapters/california/msslide1-full.jpg

Toolbox X
10-19-2007, 3:13 PM
The reason Brady and all the anti-gun people have scored a major victory is because we don't even realize what just happened.

Microstamping isn't even about microstamping. It's a pistol ban.

Do you think the Drop Test is about a drop test? I hope not, because the Drop Test is a pistol ban that effectively banned around 70-80% of pistols from CA.

Sure a few manufacturers will comply and make microstamped firing pins, but how many?

AB1471 bans pistols. Period.

It's almost a waste of breath to talk about the actual microstamping part of it. We just got slammed with a backdoor pistol ban, brilliantly implemented because we're too distracted to even realize it.

Glock22Fan
10-19-2007, 3:55 PM
It's almost a waste of breath to talk about the actual microstamping part of it. We just got slammed with a backdoor pistol ban, brilliantly implemented because we're too distracted to even realize it.

Many of us did realize it. I, for one, certainly made that point when writing my representatives and the Governor.

bwiese
10-19-2007, 4:19 PM
I'd like to remind y'all that AB1471 is likely non-implementable.

Attempts to do it can be stopped at the administrative law level.

So let's not panic. Sure the law is bad, but somehow, in some way, someone got some interesting and helpful language in there that can help moot it.

M. Sage
10-19-2007, 10:22 PM
i can just see it now. the next new law: biometric fingerprint scanners for all new handguns by the year 2030

They're working on that. :banghead: