View Full Version : P226 SRT and AEP

10-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Last week i picked up my p226 blackwater. Played w/it for about 5mins at the gunshop before taking it to UPS. It's scheduled to come either friday or monday. I got the SRT and the action enhancement package. The guy on the phone at SIG was really cool to talk to.

Anyone get these put on their 226? Just want to hear some reviews or comments on the srt or aep. thanks.

Mr. Joshua
10-18-2007, 5:57 PM
Congrats on your purchase. Sig 226's are excellent guns. If you browse around on Sigforum you'll find the pro's and con's of the SRT system. The AEP is quite popular too.

10-19-2007, 8:16 PM
The SRT is nice. Much much better than the factory reset. My favorite reset though comes courtesy of Grayguns and their competition reset package.

The SRT is very short when compared with a stock Sig reset

I have heard mixed reviews on the AEP. Some people are happy with the results, others did not end up with what they expected (barely any difference in trigger from what they sent in.)

Enjoy your new Sig, and please give us a range report once you get the chance! :chris:

10-20-2007, 6:35 AM
I wouldnt have sent it in.....you should have shot it first at least....

10-20-2007, 6:57 AM
I had the AEP done on my 220R and it made a decent difference, but the factory 226 trigger is still better than my AEP from Sig. SRT was not an option when I had mine done but I am looking into it now that I have been spoiled by a Glock. :mad: