PDA

View Full Version : Bushmaster 22LR Carbon Upper + mags

blackberg
10-16-2007, 7:15 PM
I have a Bushmaster 22LR Carbon 15 upper for sale,

I have 2 mags for it as well,

this is the newer production mags that only hold 7 rounds that are supossed to be better than their 10 rd mags

The upper is unfired, but I did give it it's initial cleaning and CLP,
(so its better than new :) )

I need to make room for new toys coming in

im in the west la area

asking $380 for the upper and both mags, I think new from bushmaster it retails for $387 plus $25 for the extra mag plus shipping

prefer FTF but can ship if buyer pays shipping

I do have a Global Tactical Unmarked caliber completed lower with M4 stock if you want a complete rifle that we can talk about price if interested

RangerRoy
10-16-2007, 7:30 PM
Very interested. Can you send me pics through my e-mail and where in LA are you exactly. Thanks.

blackberg
10-16-2007, 10:48 PM
This is my post of the full rifle from the picture thread

My dedicated 22lr:D

Bushmaster Carbon 15 22lr 16" upper
w/8rd mag:(
Global Tactial w/no caliber markings
stag 6 position stock
JP AR tensioning pin

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2362/bushmaster22pu5.jpg

-blackberg

the mags are actually 8rd, i went and counted them after I saw my old post

$380 for the upper and both mags

Im close to the cedars-sinai hospital/beverly center, I am also around the long beach area sometimes

RangerRoy
10-17-2007, 1:32 AM
check pm pls

blackberg
10-17-2007, 8:53 AM
PM'd Back

blackberg
10-18-2007, 7:33 AM
posted on arfcom as well, but will prefer FTF transaction

blackberg
10-30-2007, 10:14 PM
bump

mikeinla
10-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Why did the price go UP from your first post to your second???

blackberg
10-31-2007, 6:47 AM
yeah price went down on the first post, forgot price was on anohter post too
asking $380 now, including the mags and all stuff I got from bushmaster with it (docs, etc)

blackberg
11-09-2007, 1:38 PM
Sold To elroy, enjoy

brassburnz
11-09-2007, 4:31 PM
Sold To elroy, enjoy

Elroy,

I bought a Bushmaster Carbon .22 off the forum last month. Neat rifle, but the mags can be a problem. FYI, the Bushmaster mags are nothing more than a Remington 597 magazine with a plastic housing so it fits in the magwell. If you need to change a spring or follower or mag body, look for a 597 magazine.

Randy
NRA Life Member

elroy
11-09-2007, 10:27 PM
that was probably the first thing i saw when i got it home , though i didn't know what brand/type mag it was in there , and they are a bit tight in the mag well , i may have to sand off a tiny bit ,, i,m new to the ar but ive had a marlin 60 for over 20 yrs , when i look at the design of this BM cabon 22 it seems better to me in my semi educated view than the conversion kits that seem to be popular now , i have not fired it yet ( ive had it about 3 hours ) but i built it on a stag lower and the fit is very good , other than the tight mags , for the price i think it looks great and i cant wait to see how it shoots !!

myar15
11-11-2007, 1:47 AM
This is my post of the full rifle from the picture thread

the mags are actually 8rd, i went and counted them after I saw my old post

$380 for the upper and both mags

Im close to the cedars-sinai hospital/beverly center, I am also around the long beach area sometimes

still available?? is it directly compatable with a standard .223 cal lower??

elroy
11-11-2007, 2:39 AM
no , i bought it ,, yes it is compat. but it comes with a special hammer/spring , and buffer , so it takes a couple minutes to change over , i have not shot this one yet but it looks to be worth the $ and you can mail order this kit new for close to what this one cost

Bushmaster Carbon 15 .22 Rimfire Upper Receiver/Barrel Assembly

A “dedicated” .22 Rimfire Upper Assembly that will fit Bushmaster Lowers – and most AR15 Type Lower Receivers from other manufacturers. Switch over to economical .22 Long Rifle Ammunition to hone your shooting skills - add versatility to your rifle - and have fun “plinking”. Chambered for .22 Long Rifle only, it operates in semi-automatic “blowback” mode. Inserts are included for use on Lowers with A2 Buttstock, or Telestocked Lower, or with Bushmaster’s Carbon 15 Lower Receiver. This assembly features a 16“ ChroMoly Steel Barrel (rifled 1 x 16”), a lightweight Aluminum blowback bolt, and dual aperture rear flip sight (adjustable for windage) with square post front sight (adjustable for elevation). The Picatinny rail offers easy mounting of any scope, optic, red dot or laser sight.

Price: $ 387.00
Part No: AZ15846K
Quantity: