PDA

View Full Version : "You sneeze and you a dead man"

ZapThyCat
10-14-2007, 9:39 PM
The difference between California and Other states:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=6697

Guy catches a couple of serial burglers with the help of his trusty shotgun and a catchy phrase.

There, the LEO's praise the man for helping catch serial burglers. Here in Cali, he may be under arrest, but he certainly would NOT be getting any words of encouragement from the responding LEO's.

I hate this state more and more.

1064chubbs
10-14-2007, 9:47 PM
nice line. :rofl2:

10-14-2007, 9:58 PM
Impossible. There is no way that a mere citizen could have used a gun responsibly to protect his property. He has no police training... LOL We need more people to stand up fot their rights.

ldivinag
10-14-2007, 10:17 PM
i wrote this in a thread about this in sigforum.com:

if this was in kalif:

1. homeowner in jail for brandishing a firearm
2. 2 "youths" suing him for emotional distress
3. news reports hammering on homeowner
4. cops saying on camera that people should NOT take the law into their own hands...

ETD1010
10-14-2007, 10:49 PM
That was refreshing!!

kevykev707
10-14-2007, 11:20 PM
i wrote this in a thread about this in sigforum.com:

if this was in kalif:

1. homeowner in jail for brandishing a firearm
2. 2 "youths" suing him for emotional distress
3. news reports hammering on homeowner
4. cops saying on camera that people should NOT take the law into their own hands...

Sadly, you're probably right. :(

WolfMansDad
10-15-2007, 8:56 AM
Well, sometimes, in California, police praise the homeowner, but the press changes the gun to a knife when they write the story up in the paper.

tgriffin
10-15-2007, 9:55 AM
Well, sometimes, in California, police praise the homeowner, but the press changes the gun to a knife when they write the story up in the paper.

not doubting or raging on you, but can you provide a source?

hitnrun
10-15-2007, 10:53 AM
This Po-Leece says good job to the home owner...

tyrist
10-15-2007, 12:10 PM
You guys actually thing that cops don't believe people should protect themselves? You would be very wrong.

I have been to a couple of citizen self defense shootings and nobody said anything about a person using a firearm to defend themselves.

pnkssbtz
10-15-2007, 1:09 PM
You guys actually thing that cops don't believe people should protect themselves? You would be very wrong.

I have been to a couple of citizen self defense shootings and nobody said anything about a person using a firearm to defend themselves.

Was this in LA / San Fran / Sacramento?

tyrist
10-15-2007, 1:30 PM
Was in Los Angeles

One of the store owners was however lucky that one of the rounds that passed through the second susp were adaquately slowed by his body and were stopped by the glass door going into a McDonalds across the street. No crimminal charges would have been filed however he would have possibly been sued.

Use hollow points guys. Helps keep the bullets in the body. 9mm ball rounds can pass through a human being.

megavolt121
10-15-2007, 3:00 PM
Is it just me, or did the last part of that news clip remind you of the end of Boondock Saints when they were interviewing pedestrians?

Hank Zudd
10-15-2007, 3:18 PM
1)The new Castle Doctrine law just went into effect eariler this month;
2) It's also now legal to carry a concealed handgun in your vehicle at any time, without any special permit. Not just when going to ranges or a gun shop, anywhere.
3) All the outsiders & in-state-breed do gooders haven't been able to overcome the Good Ole Boy lobby that still rules alot of the state's political culture.
I moved back to Tx 2 years ago; lived all over Kalil for 18 years. Good luck to all of ya'll, and I'll keep monitoring so when they start kickin' in doors at midnight, we'll send help.

eta34
10-15-2007, 4:08 PM
No, you are wrong. ALL police are gun-grabbing JBT's. ALL OF THEM. There is not one who supports gun rights. ALL police want to take your guns. :rolleyes:

five.five-six
10-15-2007, 4:14 PM

You have to realize, police are a lot like people. They do not all think one way. I have had A LOT OF L.E.O. INTERACTIONS and they run the gamut

10-15-2007, 4:15 PM
I do not think that the police do not want "us" to defend ourselves. I think some of our politicians would rather we didn't have the means to to defend ourselves. And I also realize that police can not be every where 24 hours a day. Chances are that if someone breaks into your house, YOU will be YOUR best line of defense even if you call 911, unless there just happens to be an officer just up your street at the time you call.

ZapThyCat
10-15-2007, 11:19 PM
the pump of a shotgun is a compelling sound....

N6ATF
10-15-2007, 11:20 PM
No, you are wrong. ALL police are gun-grabbing JBT's. ALL OF THEM. There is not one who supports gun rights. ALL police want to take your guns. :rolleyes:

If you have less than 1 post or more than 800, you are required to make a post along these lines. If you don't, you will be revered by those with common sense.

Your choice.