PDA

View Full Version : Hungarian SA 85 question

louie
03-08-2013, 8:42 AM
I have a new in box SA 85 at my home in AZ. If I put a bullet type button on it, can I sell it here in CA?? Or is it banned to AZ for life? I have 2. One is a RAW here, and the other one I took to AZ. Thanks in advance.

1919_4_ME
03-08-2013, 8:45 AM
Yea a maglock installed on it would be good to go. Also is bone stock with the thumbhole stock on it? Any pics and how much are you going to be asking.;)

louie
03-08-2013, 9:12 AM
It is still in the box. Never been taken out of box since I got it in 97 at B and E guns. Before anything have to find someone in AZ who knows how to put one of these things on it! The one I have here, I have maybe put 300 rounds through, and never even got to the other one. Didn't want to register both since after CA made people turn in their SKS D rifles figured better to have one here, and one in a free state. Been a safe queen since 2000.

peppermintman
03-08-2013, 12:43 PM
It is still in the box. Never been taken out of box since I got it in 97 at B and E guns. Before anything have to find someone in AZ who knows how to put one of these things on it! The one I have here, I have maybe put 300 rounds through, and never even got to the other one. Didn't want to register both since after CA made people turn in their SKS D rifles figured better to have one here, and one in a free state. Been a safe queen since 2000.

Buy one from Amazon only 9 bucks. And only 4 scrsws, easy install.

louie
03-08-2013, 1:01 PM
Thanks, I just placed the order. I have to go to Phoenix next week, so maybe I will bring this back w/ me. I have to sell it w/ a 10 round or 5 round mag right? I have lots of 30 rounders, but know you can't sell them here anymore.