View Full Version : ATN ultrasight digital??

10-13-2007, 2:08 AM
Hi guys!
Just bought a used ATN ultra sight digital on ebay for 50 bucks and wanted to get some feedback about these sights from other users. I would love to hear any positive or negative opinions since I know nothing about these sights! I will be using it on my ar-15 for as long as it will hold up. Help me out guys, did I get an ok sight?? I found nothing about them from searching.
Thanks guys

10-13-2007, 7:00 AM
Good luck and please post your finding after 1K, 5K and 10K rounds. All I know about ATN is that, although, they claim some models hold up on 50s, they don't! ATN has given such poor customer service and constantly not supported their inferior products that the FCSA will no longer accept advertising money from them and has pulled them from our suppliers guide. I don't know how your ATN optics will hold up on your small rifle. When it comes to optics, you usually get what you pay for!

The best advise that you will get about how to spend money on a rifle/scope combo is: Buy the cheapest rifle that will suit your needs and then buy the most expensive scope that you can afford and mount it on your cheap rifle.

10-13-2007, 7:13 AM
Wow! I had no idea that ATN was a crappy company.
I will post a report on its durability, or lack of when I take it out to the range!
I would still like to know what other users of this sight have to say.

10-13-2007, 7:17 AM
You'll find people that like their ATNs but, I'm willing to bet that they're the one that haven't tried to put 1000s of rounds down range with one. Again, it may work fine on your rifle.

10-13-2007, 7:25 AM
I hope it works well for me. I got a good deal on it. Soon I will be getting an aimpoint or an eotech when money is not an issue, but I thought this might do well in the meantime!
I hope I will hear more about these sights from others because now I am starting to wonder if I spent 49.95 too much for this thing.

10-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Actually I've shot more than a 1000K through my M1A with my 6-18x56 ATN day scope and it's been fine. I've never had an issue with the customer service, so if you have any problems with your scope call Felix @ 650-875-0130 out of their South San Francisco office and He'll take care off you. Good Luck!!