PDA

View Full Version : Norcal Eastbay airsoft indoor arena largest in world

Fan1911
03-06-2013, 8:16 AM
FYI to all my fellow calgunners who also like to have a bit of fun with airsoft now and then. There is a new indoor facility in Antioch, Ca that is the largest indoor facility of its kind in the world. It makes all others look small. Look up Gamepod Combat Zone on facebook or Gamepod online for directions. There are many pictures on facebook, and you really have to see how big this place is to believe it. Soft opening was last week, Grand Opening Saturday and Sunday of this week (9th and 10th). Great game play with some really cool guys (and I know at least a dozen fellow calgunners). It is $30 a person for all day.
Hours are 9am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Bsandoc40
03-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Might have to check this place out. Got a G&G blowback M4 and P90 that have been getting neglected by real guns.

PatrickRyan
03-06-2013, 11:58 PM
That sounds awesome.

Fan1911
03-07-2013, 5:45 AM
Mine have been getting neglected also due to Real Steel. But this is just too close, too convient and too cool to miss out on.

MoltoMario
03-07-2013, 7:49 AM
I personally know the Gamepod guys and with Craig having anything to do with it I'm sure it's awesome. They are all really great guys. Ill remember the great games and events I've gone to with them for the rest of my life. I'm deff gonna have to stop by for a visit. I haven't seen any of those guys for a few years now...

lolkopter
03-07-2013, 9:16 AM
thanks for sharing, been a while since I airsofted, but this might be enough to get me back into it