PDA

View Full Version : BCM Lowers?

Kauf
03-03-2013, 8:56 AM
Why do these seem to be so hard to come by in Cali? Independent of this whole panic. I've been looking back in the past here on the marketplace and BCM uppers are very abundant, but BCM lowers are next to non-existent. Why is this?

Sonic_mike
03-03-2013, 9:02 AM
G&R sells to Cali. (http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=LWR-BCM)

BOOGIEMAN
03-03-2013, 10:15 AM
G&R sells to Cali. (http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=LWR-BCM)

I bought my complete BCM lower via G&R tactical, I got the blemished one , a couple of dings on corners, you won't even notice if you don't look hard enough. The problem with matching BCM upper and lower is that it don't fit tight, there is a little rattle, at least on my mid- length, I don't about other's.

Kauf
03-03-2013, 3:02 PM
I bought my complete BCM lower via G&R tactical, I got the blemished one , a couple of dings on corners, you won't even notice if you don't look hard enough. The problem with matching BCM upper and lower is that it don't fit tight, there is a little rattle, at least on my mid- length, I don't about other's.

Hmm thats odd. The whole reason I wanted the BCM lower was so it WOULD have a good lockup with my BCM 20" A4 upper.

Intimid8tor
03-03-2013, 3:10 PM
Hmm thats odd. The whole reason I wanted the BCM lower was so it WOULD have a good lockup with my BCM 20" A4 upper.

Lock up is hit and miss with all lower mfg. buying the same brand doesn't mean it will.

MrPlink
03-03-2013, 3:43 PM
^ this

Rangem4
03-03-2013, 5:57 PM
Doesn't the accu-wedge take care of the lock-up?
It sure makes my Ar's fit like a tight glove.

jeffrice6
03-03-2013, 9:55 PM
Lower = Lower = Lower! All Hit N Miss... All buy their lowers/uppers from someone else.....

MrPlink
03-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Doesn't the accu-wedge take care of the lock-up?
It sure makes my Ar's fit like a tight glove.

accuwedge, or in my case some tinfoil and a smooshed up earplug. I bet my version is cheaper :D

DudeDoug2000
03-04-2013, 2:19 PM
I got my lower from G&R. I have a BCM midlength and it's semi tight just a little play. I wanted the Lower and upper to match so I would have at least one "complete" non mutt AR. G&R was great! I want to stress that before saying this. I'll never do it again, I got a blemished lower as well and couldn't find the blemish anywhere. Long story short a couple FFL's couldn't get it right so the one I had to go with charged more than I'm comfortable paying but at that point I just wanted my lower. All said and done that lower ran close to 500+$.... I got a spikes local for 300$ that's complete with DROS. If you really want one I get it, I have one just won't do it again.