View Full Version : stop the bullets, kill the gun

tlillard23
10-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Anti gunners..

anyone seen this, hope it's not a double dupe

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WsQSiCr7ju4&mode=related&search=

N6ATF
10-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Edit out the last 5 seconds and it is a thing of beauty.

.22guy
10-06-2007, 1:07 PM
For about a quarter of a second I thought they were going to explode that black kids head. Cool video, except for the ending.

Smokeybehr
10-06-2007, 1:27 PM
It's from the UK, what do you expect from a bunch of wankers?

Their firearms laws have proven that gun control doesn't work.

VegasND
10-06-2007, 1:38 PM
How about we post this all over the 'net with the title:

"Gun control proponents advocate killing children unless bullets are controlled!"

The paragraph following the title could explain that putting a child in the same location as inanimate targets is irresponsibly advocating violence against the innocent. And so on....

That would be no more misleading than many of the things they have done in the past.

M. Sage
10-06-2007, 2:53 PM
Flagged. "Graphic violence."

:43:

Smokeybehr
10-06-2007, 3:06 PM
Flagged. "Graphic violence."

:43:

I did that for ALL of the copies that were floating around on YouTube. :43::43::43:

aileron
10-06-2007, 6:41 PM
I have a question...

What caliber bullet did that look like to all of you?

Was kind of massive. Almost like a .45, but looked a bit longer. I'm thinking it came from a rifle because that bottle laying on it side was hit perfectly.

morepoop4u
10-06-2007, 6:52 PM
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6643/racista1xjyz1.gif

gazzavc
10-06-2007, 7:34 PM
It's from the UK, what do you expect from a bunch of wankers?

Their firearms laws have proven that gun control doesn't work.

Easy on who you're calling Wankers there mate....:mad:
There are a lot of us Brits who don't belive in gun control, and are just as angry that our government has sold us out.

We just dont have the ability to change things right now.

Glock22Fan
10-06-2007, 7:50 PM
There are a lot of us Brits who don't belive in gun control, and are just as angry that our government has sold us out.

+1000

Fate
10-07-2007, 11:13 AM

Precisely because you no longer have any guns! :D

gazzavc
10-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Precisely because you no longer have any guns! :D

Well thats the sort of flippant, unhelpful **** you attitude I have come to expect from some members on this board.

Jesus Christ people, lets try to be cohesive and work together for the common good, rather than giving the "F**k you jack, im wearing the fireproof suit" line, that just pours petrol on the fire.

I am a dual citizen, I believe in guns, I believe that the government has sold out the average bloke in the street, but while the status quo is present in the government over there, there is precious little I can do from over here.

I also believe given half a chance that the government here will do the exact same thing. California IS the "great gun control experiment". If they get away with it here, the rest of the states will topple one by one, till the whole stinking mess is laid out in your laps.

What we can do, is spread the word here in the US about the dangers of gun bans and gun crime.

But unless you have lived in the UK and/or grown up there, you DO NOT have the right to make blanket statements and tar everyone outside the US with the same brush. When I grew up there it was a wonderful place to live and grow up. Unfortunatly the governments short sighted immigration policies have opened up the door to some of the most violent elements from all over the world!!

DONT KID YOURSELVES PEOPLE, it is happening here. The more people you bring in and give handouts to, the worse it will become. Immigration is not intertwined with gun control, so many people feel "Not my problem" , but somewhere down the line the two will meet in a head to head confrontation. Then and only then will the one topic and one issue voters realise it IS about them.

chiefcrash
10-07-2007, 1:23 PM
I think bdgfate was just trying to point out that when a country's citizens lose their weapons, they lose a powerful tool when it comes to changing the government. I don't think that was meant to be a "F you"...

Well thats the sort of flippant, unhelpful **** you attitude I have come to expect from some members on this board.

Jesus Christ people, lets try to be cohesive and work together for the common good, rather than giving the "F**k you jack, im wearing the fireproof suit" line, that just pours petrol on the fire.

I am a dual citizen, I believe in guns, I believe that the government has sold out the average bloke in the street, but while the status quo is present in the government over there, there is precious little I can do from over here.

I also believe given half a chance that the government here will do the exact same thing. California IS the "great gun control experiment". If they get away with it here, the rest of the states will topple one by one, till the whole stinking mess is laid out in your laps.

What we can do, is spread the word here in the US about the dangers of gun bans and gun crime.

But unless you have lived in the UK and/or grown up there, you DO NOT have the right to make blanket statements and tar everyone outside the US with the same brush. When I grew up there it was a wonderful place to live and grow up. Unfortunatly the governments short sighted immigration policies have opened up the door to some of the most violent elements from all over the world!!

DONT KID YOURSELVES PEOPLE, it is happening here. The more people you bring in and give handouts to, the worse it will become. Immigration is not intertwined with gun control, so many people feel "Not my problem" , but somewhere down the line the two will meet in a head to head confrontation. Then and only then will the one topic and one issue voters realise it IS about them.

gazzavc
10-07-2007, 8:52 PM
OK my bad.

Gaz

aileron
10-08-2007, 5:15 AM
Brits are our brothers. :D

I find it funny though when someone goes on a rant about Brits in general when the topic of gun control comes up. It feels exactly like the prejudice we in Cali experience from boards outside this sunny state, who recommend we move, or hope we float off into the sea.

internet_user
10-08-2007, 3:25 PM
haha they thought they were actually gonna shoot that black kid

supersonic
10-08-2007, 3:59 PM
haha they thought they were actually gonna shoot that black kid

THAT'S WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR!!!!!!!! a'la 70's movie "Maniac" (remember the "inside car date scene?") Someone should clip the same video (up until the kid), then insert a "second half": show a kid w/ moderate strength (12-14) standing in front of all the same items w/ a softball bat. One whack @ each item in slow motion would make the "message" of the first half null & void. Null 'n Void= kind of how I felt @ JUST THE END of that f***in' thing when there was no "Maniac" scene.