PDA

View Full Version : WTS: AR15 Assembled UPPER in LA/OC **SOLD**

thomye
10-05-2007, 6:38 PM
http://www.thomye.com/applications/mig/albums/Shooting/2007-09/IMG_2106.jpg

Fully assembled upper w/scope for $380.

I'm not exactly sure what kind of upper it is, but according to this thread, http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=70847, it' can be a CMT, STAG, Bushmaster, and possibly other. I tried my best to identify it. But be thankful I didn't cuz i'm pricing it lower since I don't know.

The only things I do know about this upper is that it shoots well, for the 100rds I put through it, it has a heavy barrel, and it has the T rail markings. Oh, and I also paid more than three times as much for it (with a lower on it too). It did come on a LAR lower which I sold already. This is all I know about this upper. I assumed it was a LAR upper back then since I didn't know anything about ARs.

If you need more pics, let me know. I'll repost/send. Still a damn good deal if you ask me.

**Local and Cash only.

DJMAN
10-05-2007, 6:53 PM
IM sent with ?s.

thomye
10-05-2007, 6:58 PM
Sorry, failed to mention this is local and cash only please...

erblo
10-05-2007, 6:58 PM
pm sent.

MilanoRex
10-05-2007, 7:04 PM
Is this CA legal? It looks like it has a bayo lug, is the muzzle brake welded on? Do you have any info on the barrel? twist?

thomye
10-05-2007, 7:13 PM
i think a muzzle brake is fine in CA no matter what it is on. If you are asking about a flash supressor, that too is fine provided it's not part of an equation that turn a rifle into an assault rilfe. Meaning, it isn't the second evil feature. However, being that it's not attached to an lower, the upper is fine the way it is.
in regards to twist, I'm not exactly sure. the barrel wasn't marked...

aplinker
10-05-2007, 8:00 PM
Is this CA legal? It looks like it has a bayo lug, is the muzzle brake welded on? Do you have any info on the barrel? twist?

bayonet lugs are legal everywhere now.

Muzzle brakes are not considered assault weapon "features."

Is the barrel chrome lined?

thomye
10-05-2007, 8:04 PM
to be totally honest, i don't know. is there a way for me to check?

snacks
10-06-2007, 7:08 PM
where are you located?

thomye
10-06-2007, 11:35 PM
specifically, Buena Park close to Knott's Berry Farm.

DJMAN
10-07-2007, 7:49 AM
Thomye, This was the last IM you sent me.

"The only problem left is i can't ship it till monday. I'm here till 9pm tonight and then have to be back at work at 6am tomorrow morning.

Let me know if this works for you. if it does, i'll consider it sold".

Is it mine or not?:confused: I said it works for me. Let me know so I can start look for another one. Thanks DJMAN :)

thomye
10-08-2007, 8:40 AM
Sold Sold Sold