PDA

View Full Version : Willing FFL near Modesto?

Darto
02-23-2013, 10:14 PM
In the past seems like all FFL's in Stanislaus County listed at Gunbroker were real happy to do a transfer. Now I bought a Cimmaron opentop revolver Italian reproduction cartridge single action. They are all too busy to bother with the paper work. I guess they are busy with more profitable stuff now as business is booming.

Anybody know of an FFL that is glad to do the transfer?
Otherwise I'll have to take off work and use up time and gas and go to gunshops face to face asking which will work out OK, but I was hoping to use a private small time FFL who are available late evenings.

jmust1991
02-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Get in touch with Mad River Arms in Riverbank, he has always been helpful to me. He is on calguns, same name.

roushstage2
02-24-2013, 1:12 AM
I'll have to take off work and use up time and gas and go to gunshops face to face asking which will work out OK, but I was hoping to use a private small time FFL who are available late evenings.

You could always use the telephone. http://fflgundealers.net/search_results.php?location=95355&zip_miles=25&submit=Search+FFLs

Darto
02-24-2013, 9:47 AM
OK, thanks,I had no idea there were so many FFL's around here, guns aren't my main hobby, don't know the ropes...