PDA

View Full Version : Get back here Fedex Man!!! JOY!

Nefarious
10-04-2007, 4:22 PM
Was not expecting this until Friday. Was in a meeting all day today and just happened to check my email. Don from Long Range Supply shot me a message stating I missed my delivery - Yea!! he really did. Came home found the Fedex tag, the delivery guy left his number so I called him right up and asked if he would come back.

He did... and the package arrived! JOY!!

Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 w/ NP-R1 reticle..
along with a Nightforce ultra high unimount
and Badger Max 50 rings - for sh--ts and giggles

Opened up the box and sat there for a while.. just looking.. and just to show you how fairylike I was ... I went to wash my hands before I took her out of the box HAHAHAHAH :rofl2:

Goona slap this on the Bohica 50 - and im sure ill take it off and put it on another setup. I doubt Ill be shooting the 50 all that much.

Just excited that the damn thing is finally here

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/nefarious619/2007-10-04-013.jpg

Roo
10-04-2007, 5:04 PM
Nice scope man! I also chased down my UPS man today for my scope, but it was only a SuperSniper :(. I'll trade you deliveries :p

BTW you got a PM :)

Nefarious
10-04-2007, 5:17 PM
Nice scope man! I also chased down my UPS man today for my scope, but it was only a SuperSniper :(. I'll trade you deliveries :p

BTW you got a PM :)

LOL :D

Some work friends who are also into shooting, asked me if I was a gambler. I told them no and asked why. They were trying to figure out a way to win the scope in a bet! The nerve of those guys ;)

swift
10-06-2007, 7:54 PM
I have exactly the same scope. It is so fantastic! After the first day I used it, I decided that even if I sell my rifle, I will keep the scope! (I actually bought the rifle and scope used from someone, and I really just bought the setup for the scope. However, the rifle was something pretty amazing, too.)

The scope is incredibly well made and strong. I had the rifle and scope in a soft rifle case in my trunk and got rear-ended. The car was a total loss - I had almost no trunk left! (I walked away, so who cares.) The scope had a bent sunshade. Sent it back to nightforce and they fixed it quite nicely. I think I paid $60 to have them go over it and fix all the problems.

Great company, great scope. You won't be sorry. I'd sell every rifle before I'd sell that scope.

Was not expecting this until Friday. Was in a meeting all day today and just happened to check my email. Don from Long Range Supply shot me a message stating I missed my delivery - Yea!! he really did. Came home found the Fedex tag, the delivery guy left his number so I called him right up and asked if he would come back.

He did... and the package arrived! JOY!!

Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 w/ NP-R1 reticle..
along with a Nightforce ultra high unimount
and Badger Max 50 rings - for sh--ts and giggles

Opened up the box and sat there for a while.. just looking.. and just to show you how fairylike I was ... I went to wash my hands before I took her out of the box HAHAHAHAH :rofl2:

Goona slap this on the Bohica 50 - and im sure ill take it off and put it on another setup. I doubt Ill be shooting the 50 all that much.

Just excited that the damn thing is finally here

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/nefarious619/2007-10-04-013.jpg

Nefarious
10-07-2007, 8:13 AM
I have exactly the same scope. It is so fantastic! After the first day I used it, I decided that even if I sell my rifle, I will keep the scope! (I actually bought the rifle and scope used from someone, and I really just bought the setup for the scope. However, the rifle was something pretty amazing, too.)

The scope is incredibly well made and strong. I had the rifle and scope in a soft rifle case in my trunk and got rear-ended. The car was a total loss - I had almost no trunk left! (I walked away, so who cares.) The scope had a bent sunshade. Sent it back to nightforce and they fixed it quite nicely. I think I paid $60 to have them go over it and fix all the problems.

Great company, great scope. You won't be sorry. I'd sell every rifle before I'd sell that scope.

LOL, yea its a great scope. I have yet to actually mount it ... but from what Ive beeng toying around... it seems like I made the right choice. So far the extend of my experiments have been peering down the streets from windows, and trying to not let the neighbors see ;) - young, shaved head, peering out a window with a scope... that cant look to good huh.

I hope to take her out to the range here really soon... Im very excited to put some hours on her

ghettoshecky
10-07-2007, 9:23 AM
damn how come my UPS guy doesn't leave a number....

Nefarious
10-07-2007, 10:36 AM
damn how come my UPS guy doesn't leave a number....

My UPS guy does not either... Ive only had Fedex do that. But... on the times that I have missed a UPS package... you can call to pick up the item that same day. YOu just have to wait till they are back at the office/hub/station