PDA

View Full Version : WTS Savage 111fps in 7mm rem mag

VAHEVAHE
10-04-2007, 12:43 AM
This savage is Without accutrigger

About 200 rounds thought it almost NEW RIFLE

The ejector needs to be repaired due to a primper blowout but all else is very nice on the rifle, ( will cost 50 dollers to repair)

The rifle also needs a 1 doller bolt that it is missing which bolts the stock to the receiver.

This has a 3 rd detachable magazine

Willing to meet to sell ONLY at gun gallery in Glendale. will sell for $180 + transfer only due to the ejector. ( you can change the ejector if ur good with a drill for only about 4 dollars)

I am willing to throw in a armscor ak-22 with three 10 round mags for 250+transfer with the savage rifle

(arm score ak does have my name engraved on the Buttstock in another language , its lazer engraved .)

So 250 + transfer for savage and armscore rifles

or 180 + transfer for savage only

The only reason i am selling for this low of a price for both rifles is because i need to get rid of them and dont want to waist time

im in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

ar15barrels
10-04-2007, 12:51 AM
I'm calling dibs on the Savage while I research it...

Hmmm, not a current model on Savage website.
Full description or pictures please.

I'm mostly looking for the action.
I have been thinking about doing a long/heavy barreled 7mag to shoot the 162gr Amax bullet.

VAHEVAHE
10-04-2007, 1:14 AM
I'm calling dibs on the Savage while I research it...

Hmmm, not a current model on Savage website.
Full description or pictures please.

I'm mostly looking for the action.
I have been thinking about doing a long/heavy barreled 7mag to shoot the 162gr Amax bullet.

http://www.savagearms.com/111fcxp3.htm

Btw the savage comes with a paymayer decelerator installed

ar15barrels
10-04-2007, 1:31 AM
http://www.savagearms.com/111fcxp3.htm

Btw the savage comes with a paymayer decelerator installed

Ok, I'll take it.
I won't be able to get up to Glendale until the weekend though.

VAHEVAHE
10-04-2007, 1:46 AM
Ok, I'll take it.
I won't be able to get up to Glendale until the weekend though.

sure but what time because i am only available Sunday morning until like 3pm, if u cant make it sunday i am more then happy to hold it for u till next week

Sydwaiz
10-04-2007, 7:38 AM
If Randall backs out for some reason, I'd be interested. Been looking for a Savage action as well.

ar15barrels
10-04-2007, 8:47 AM
sure but what time because i am only available Sunday morning until like 3pm, if u cant make it sunday i am more then happy to hold it for u till next week

Sunday mid-morning is fine.