PDA

View Full Version : 223 / 308 ammunition and more

robert rhoades
10-01-2007, 5:52 PM
log on to www.centermasstactical.net to see a full list of the ammunition we offer.

Once fired 223 is only $304.91 +ship per 1000 rounds of 55fmj

take a look and see if we can help you.

We offer a full line of reloading components , powder -30lb kegs, projectiles, primers, and brass

contact robert at info@centermasstactical.net or through the website contact form.

We are located in Redmond, OR

robert rhoades
10-01-2007, 6:03 PM
check around. this is factory reloads.

We pressure check each piece of brass individually before loading. We have automated sensors in the machine to assure the quality. You will not find a better reload out there. We have recently been approved for LE purchase in numerous cities for once fired and new. I urge you to do some research.

Boomer1961
10-01-2007, 9:14 PM
if you have a negative comment, feel free to PM in the seller - GTK

HaHaHaha.....

.....I was going to say you bad boy....don't trash a for sale add and leave your opinion to yourself.

But then I thought about it and for a professional salesman, I thought, wait a minute why not.

Really though because of what has happened in the last two years 30 cents a round seems to be the standard rate for real brass and real copper jacket and I would not consider it a high price.

Even that stupid wolf wolf wolfie stuff is pushing towards 20 cents a round and I am not convinced the new polymer over the primer only will solve the lacquer problem for AR rifles and it also brings up another issue of steel cases no longer being coated.

Ammo prices have gone crazy and the 10 cent a round reload is a thing of the past there buddy.:eek:

The only time I see it is when some fool sells his firearm with ammo and someone PM's for just the ammo and suckers the fool into selling it for the price it was 3 years ago only to find out later he now no longer has all that interest in his firearm he started with.

BUMP for a fair price. How about if anyone has purchased posting a review.

Take care everyone!:D

OH, forgot to ask, is your SS109 real SS109 with special tip per NATO spec or just 62gr stuff?