PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Online questions

Baron
09-28-2007, 4:23 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything...

I also have never order any firearms online or had one shipped

I want to order a AES-10B
I also wouldn't mind using one of your local FFL's here in the bay area

But my question is... Do I have to first go to the store here and inform them? Or because they are one of you dealers there is something else I need to do?

I'm going to be coming into some money soon, most of it is going towards bills, but I did get permission from the brains of the operation for some play money... So I'd like to order one after I get the funds, but I just don't know what to do... Sorry I'm a noob

Josh3239
09-28-2007, 4:55 PM
Go to the FFL, tell him you'd like to transfer and give him the address of the seller. Your FFL will then send a copy of his liscence to the seller. After the seller receives a copy of his FFL and your payment, he will ship to the location on your dealer's liscence.

DDs Ranch
09-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Go to the FFL, tell him you'd like to transfer and give him the address of the seller. Your FFL will then send a copy of his liscence to the seller. After the seller receives a copy of his FFL and your payment, he will ship to the location on your dealer's liscence.

Thank you

Baron
10-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks
I thought there might be something different because the FFL was one of DD Ranches authorized dealers.
I guess I'll try and get in contact with the FFL then

Thanks again

Nefarious
10-01-2007, 12:40 PM
I did not notify my local FFL of anything when I ordered with DDSRanch - on multiple orders. If they are already on their list.. there is nothing to give a heads up for. DDSRanch will simply send your item to the FFL who is already on their list... you then go locally to start dros.

DDs Ranch
10-01-2007, 12:55 PM
Thanks
I thought there might be something different because the FFL was one of DD Ranches authorized dealers.
I guess I'll try and get in contact with the FFL then

Thanks again
If the dealer is on our list, just let us know when ordering or put their name in the comment box when checking out and we will include an invoice in the box with your contact information on it for the receiving dealer

Baron
10-01-2007, 3:23 PM
Awesome, Thanks
That's what I was wondering

So now does the 10 Day wait start when I order, or when it ships, or when the FFL receives it?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to avoid any confusion when I put in my order in a couple of weeks...

christopher6968
10-01-2007, 9:27 PM
you can start the dros before you order it is good for 30 days

TopGun2000
10-01-2007, 10:11 PM

does that mean i can buy as many rifles as possible from the same dealer within the 30 days period once the first DROS is done?

Shane916
10-03-2007, 12:01 PM

Not necessarily true. Some dealers allow this and some don't.

Baron
10-03-2007, 9:23 PM
Thanks for the help guys
I just got done talking with one Of DD's Ranch's Autherized FFL's and he said it's cool. SO looks like I'm making a drive to Scramento on Friday.
Then I'll order what I want.

Thanks again for all the help