02-15-2013, 7:53 AM
Chinese Camp April 12-14
rifle-trail walk
pistol trail walk hawk & Knife

Contact Floyd Pritchard 209-559-6381
steve Bougher 209-728-4219

knucklehead0202
02-15-2013, 9:36 PM
a moment of dyslexia with the thread title had me really worried about this forum. cleared it up, hope it goes well 6mm!

Marcus von W.
02-16-2013, 10:32 AM
They do that in West Hollywood, you know!

Guys like Feuer and Yee - baloney pony riding rump rangers, who hate and fear anything longer than it is wide that they can't stuff between one set of cheeks or the other.

af240z
02-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Not sure how someone being gay automatically classifies you as anti-gun. I know some gay dudes who like guns as much as the next guy

Marcus von W.
02-16-2013, 12:44 PM
Being gay doesn't automatically classify you as anti-gun, just like voting Democrat doesn't. However, neither the gay community nor the Democrat Party are known for being particularly 2nd Amendment friendly, and areas with a high gay population - like San Francisco and West Hollywood - are some of the epicenters of hoplophobia.

But my statements should'nt be taken as anti-gay. I dislike gun hating hetersexuals, homosexuals, blacks, whites, Christians, and Jews with equal intensity.

And among those at the top of the list whom I despise are Yee and Feuer. Not because of their sexual preferences (well Yee, yeah, because his sexual preference runs to little boys), or their racial, religious, or ethnic origins. No, my intense dislike of guys like Yee and Feuer stems from the fact that they are Constitution-hating azzhoals who seek to violate my rights, steal my property, and turn me into a criminal with their totalitarian and Bolshevik enactments.

Simply115
02-16-2013, 1:37 PM

Guys like Feuer and Yee - baloney pony riding rump rangers, who hate and fear anything longer than it is wide that they can't stuff between one set of cheeks or the other.

I lol'd.

tuolumnejim
02-16-2013, 11:13 PM
I'll probably swing down there for a day.

Jarhead
02-17-2013, 8:10 AM
And San Francisco

recar
02-17-2013, 8:56 AM
Thanks for posting this event. I will see you there.

0321jarhead
02-17-2013, 9:27 AM
Been to Railroad Flat Rendezvous. I'm gonna try to make it to this one. They are fun.