PDA

View Full Version : Judge the candidates by the company they keep

madkiwi
09-23-2007, 5:33 PM
http://www.madkiwi.org/madkiwi/hci.jpg

Does anyone believe the Republican front-runner is our friend?

CavTrooper
09-23-2007, 5:46 PM
Shoot, I dont even know who the republician front runner IS!

madkiwi
09-23-2007, 6:09 PM
Shoot, I dont even know who the republician front runner IS!

Apparently I could not hot-link to the photo I tried to include. Now hosted elsewhere.

SemiAutoSam
09-23-2007, 6:11 PM
OK I give who's that guy GOOLANI ?

damon1272
09-23-2007, 7:54 PM
I want Gullianni to win. That would be the best thing ever!

My dad could be his stand in as his body double. :eek:I least I don't look like Gulianni. Other than that his politics suck. He rose to the challenge during 9/11 but that does not make him Presidential material.

dfletcher
09-23-2007, 8:04 PM
Is that our pal Chuck Schumer off to his left? Not his far left mind you, just a bit to the left.

I'd be curious as to the content of the speech - was it also the "we can work together" type he just gave to the NRA?

MedSpec65
09-23-2007, 9:34 PM
Is that our pal Chuck Schumer off to his left? Not his far left mind you, just a bit to the left.

I'd be curious as to the content of the speech - was it also the "we can work together" type he just gave to the NRA?That's Schumer alright. If Rudy gets elected, the GOP is doomed. He'll play the same "Appease the Left" game that has paralyzed the prosecution of this war and squandered an historic opportunity to institute real social change in this country. Just like most empty-suit Republicans, he's never investigated the truly progressive ideas fostered by the conservative movement. They continue to allow the left to set the agenda and impose their archaic nonsense on political discussion. He may get the nomination, but not my vote, Hildebeast or no Hildebeast.