PDA

View Full Version : Pheasant/Duck hunting at Grizzly Island

remsenlab
09-21-2007, 5:45 PM
After a long absence from hunting (it's been a good 15+ years since I last went), I went out and got another hunting license and am planning to go Pheasant (and maybe duck) hunting this year. Last time I went, it was to Grizzly Island and before that it was on my uncle's ranch outside of Yuba City (long since sold), but since it's been so long I really don't know where to go these days or how I get a spot on whatever list exists.

I'm in the Bay Area and if there's anyone in this area who is an active pheasant/duck hunter and would take the time to share some wisdom with me about where to go and how to plan (if reservations are needed, etc) I'd be happy to receive the help.

Gringo Bandito
09-21-2007, 7:17 PM
After a long absence from hunting (it's been a good 15+ years since I last went), I went out and got another hunting license and am planning to go Pheasant (and maybe duck) hunting this year. Last time I went, it was to Grizzly Island and before that it was on my uncle's ranch outside of Yuba City (long since sold), but since it's been so long I really don't know where to go these days or how I get a spot on whatever list exists.

I'm in the Bay Area and if there's anyone in this area who is an active pheasant/duck hunter and would take the time to share some wisdom with me about where to go and how to plan (if reservations are needed, etc) I'd be happy to receive the help.

You can check out Birds Landing up in Solano County.