View Full Version : S&W 29 Classic Hunter, AMT Hardballer

09-19-2007, 11:38 AM
The Classic Hunter is in excellent condition, it has been fired.This is the original Classic Hunter from 1987. 6 inch barrel with the four way position front sight. No box, $950

The AMT is also great shape, has some marks in the bead blast finish plus an idiot mark from the slide release takedown. I have installed a Cylinder and Slide drop in hammer and sear, spring kit, and also a Wilson extractor.I cleaned up the satin finish on the sides of the slide and the grips screws. The installation of these parts solved all the normal garbage run problems that these guns came with from the factory.Its now a good running all stainless steel .45. It shoots great, functions with lots of diff kinds of ammo. No box, $650.

Heres the deal, Iam in Fresno but will be coming to the San Jose area around Oct 8th or 9th and also back again on the 19th and I will be availible to meet for dros paperwork on those dates. My name is Matt Cucchiara, Iam a custom knifemaker and will have a table at the annual BAKCA custom knife show on Oct 20th if you want to come by and say hi. If you want to meet at one of these dates guns must be paid for in full, and all dros fees are on you. You can also come get them in Fresno too.

09-20-2007, 8:20 AM
Iam open to Auto Mag trades, guns or barrels. Cash offers work too.:~)

09-20-2007, 9:08 AM
Hi Matt, that AMT looks nice. Good luck with the sale. See you at BAKCA!

09-20-2007, 9:47 AM
Thanks Chris, see ya there!

10-08-2007, 8:53 AM
Wanted to bring this to the top, I will be in the San Jose area tomorrow if anyone wants to see one of these.

Good seeing you this weekend Chris!

10-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Nice AMT. I would buy, but I'm still looking for a longslide.