View Full Version : Tripower Caps

09-19-2007, 9:13 AM
My supplier, and everybody else for that matter, is always out of the TX16 Flip Caps for the Trijicon Tripower 30mm scope.

Does anybody know what size Butler Creek caps will fit it?

The rear is the same as Aimpoint, but the front has to be one size larger. Only I don't know what size caps the Aimpoint uses I just had some on hand.

FYI, I was not all that happy with the brightness without battery assistance on this scope. But it is better than nothing...and aimpoint and eotech don't offer a recticle when the battery is off or out of juice. This one does. Once you press the power button the red chevron is supper bright, and I find it easier to use that the normal red dot. The digital push button controls to power on, and adjust the brightness are really nice. The cover for the fiberoptic sensor is a must for tactical units who operate at night. Because with the batter turned on it glows a little. For hunters this is perfect. It offers a discrete light source so they can watch their step. For an HRT team, not so much.

11-05-2007, 3:34 PM
I'm resurrecting this one from the dead because I'm having the same problem. Any ideas?

11-22-2007, 10:40 AM
I want an answer too. I guess we could always measure a Tripower and go to the Butler Creek chart. If we don't get an answer by Saturday, I will provide it.

12-18-2007, 5:47 PM
Never did find the answer and was too lazy to measure it and try and order them. Sold the optic recently.