PDA

View Full Version : Shooting locations

RRC
02-03-2013, 4:10 PM
Anyone living in the Sacramento area know of any good spots to shoot in the foothill areas?

Jester3
02-03-2013, 7:58 PM
Same here! Looking for area to take grandson to plink.

BonnieB
02-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Contact Lazyme or Elhefe50ss. They are C3's and familiar with National Forest shooting areas in the Placer County Area. We haven't located any private land as yet, where people can shoot.

Who in the Jackson area knows of good National Forest or BLM land to shoot on?

David99
02-06-2013, 1:27 AM
Contact Lazyme or Elhefe50ss. They are C3's and familiar with National Forest shooting areas in the Placer County Area. We haven't located any private land as yet, where people can shoot.

Who in the Jackson area knows of good National Forest or BLM land to shoot on?

What are the critaria for shooting there, i mean to say which sort of permit we need to shooting there?

Loopwell
02-06-2013, 8:32 PM
What are the critaria for shooting there, i mean to say which sort of permit we need to shooting there?

Nope. Just be safe and clean up after your mess.

milsurpshooter
02-14-2013, 1:46 AM
theres spenceville. google it

762ch
02-15-2013, 9:02 AM
Spenceville is an option, its out by campfar west. The place is a dump, ive seen people shooting glass bottles and brake rotors. But its free..

Get there at the crack of dawn if you go on a weekend as it tends to fill up quickly, during the week is the best time to go.

popeye4
02-15-2013, 2:20 PM
I know you're probably looking for just a place in the woods, but you have one of the best shooting facilities in the west just outside of Sac: http://www.sacvalley.org/index.html