PDA

View Full Version : Fall Specials

Allied Armament
09-18-2007, 6:00 PM
Fall Specials for the opening season: From Allied Armament

We have some real good prices on items listed below that are either in stock or in production: Pictures are available upon request if not already available.

M63 mounts: $800 unrefinished in stock $1200 completely restored (not just a repaint full breakdown and refinish) 4 weeks all mounts are fully operational.

M3 Pintle: Fits m2 and m3 tripods, new manufactured includes pintle bolt: $65

M2 Trunions New Manufacture (second batch due for release in 4 weeks prepay only) discounted for this reason: $600

M2 Top Plates (bolt hold open deactivatedas they have all been welded and remachined since pictured) in stock: $250

M2 Bottom Plates in stock: $350

M2 Barrels: See Auction Link

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=80914182

Tombstone drums (no winder) but we can get them: $225

M45 Electric quad mount, uncut beautiful condition, easily restorable without batteries or generator very limited supply: $6500 and selling fast. Awesome mount and hard to find in good condition

New Manufactured 30/50 cradles mount one to your truck!!! As used on our new twin mounts: $350

M3 AC Complete Crane Backplates ďabsolutely the bestĒ in stock: $500

M2 Barrel Supports New In Wrap mil spec mil contract in stock: $250

ATSS: M2HB Barrel support Rail system old style fixed rails instock: $500

ATSS: M2HB Barrel support Rail system new style interchangeable rails
in stock: $750

Hardcore Manufacturing: M2HB adjustable (best Iíve ever seen) quick target acquisition sites in stock (you might want pictures very impressive): $800

Hardcore Manufacturing: M3AC AA Sites adjustable (THESE ARE AWESOME) sites are immediately available: need to check price.

New Manufactured semiauto receiver boxes (all parts are new). Includes right, and left sideplate, M2HB trunion, belt holding brackets, Top plate, bottom plate, reset bracket, barrel support and bushing, M2 style extractor cam, COMPLETELY RIVETED parkerized and tested. $3000

M2/3ac .50 cal semiauto: $8250 2 yr warranty, headspace guage, manual, 100 ammo links and two plastic gun cases (limited supply) 1 month back order. Note: $7800 through atlantic firearms!!!

M3 AC .50 cal semiauto: $7800 2 yr warranty, headspace guage, manual, 100 ammo links and two plastic gun cases (like the M2 limited supply) 3 week back order.

M1919a4 parts, accessories and guns:

Crankfires inbound buy now before they are gone already half of the supply is ordered! $350 with current or previous gun purchase or $370 without:

M1919a4 100% semiauto receiver fully drilled, Saginaw markings, and new manufactured and installed correct diameter pintle pad in stock: $185

M2 Tripods: Brand New Manufactured with pintle, Iím sure youíve heard the reviews absolutely hands down the best lifetime warranty in stock: $500

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e192/shadyirishmen/AABLACKHAWKAUSTRALIA284.jpg

M2 Tripod: without pintle in stock: $460

A6 Kit A grade fully refinished brand new hand picked parts includes bipod, buttstock, and carry handle in stock: $225 add $30 for wooden carry handle

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e192/shadyirishmen/Za6kit.jpg

.30-o6 barrel refinished in stock limited supply and supply is running low seem to be very popular $150

.308 barrels grade A guage almost new in stock: $50

Ammunition Links 2000 shipped at a time in stock: $120

Spade Grips, riveted construction, butterfly trigger, m2 grip spacing with ANM2 style grips 2 weeks out: $240

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e192/shadyirishmen/M37GAY156.jpg

Anti Aircraft Slotted shrouds brand new in stock parkerized: $100

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e192/shadyirishmen/zaashroud.jpg

Semi Auto Triggers and Sears in stock the same ones we use in all of our guns: $125

Rivet sets with 60 degree or 90 degree heads your choice in stock: $20

AK47ís Romanian parts kits new parts kits never shot built on Ohio Ordnance receivers all U.S. compliant parts great shooters 2 yr warranty and 1 magazine 2 weeks out: starting at $380 and up.

1919a4: .308 Cal or .30-06 add $150 Semiauto almost new parts kits, beautiful builds by our master builder 2yr warranty, 100 ammo links, manual, headspacing guage and gun case. $1200 or buy them from atlantic firearms for $1119 in stock

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e192/shadyirishmen/50CalOriginal038.jpg

M37: There is too much to explain about this firearm so see everything here http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/M37.html by far the best .30 cal browning ever. On sale only 5 left at this price before the increase 6 week back order. $2995

M1917a1: .308 or .30-06 add $150 We are going to be building these on brand new brass trunions and new water jackets, even the left sideplate is an original, has a partially reproduced original ladder style site, very beautiful gun $2700. http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/watercooled.html 3 week backorder

PPSH 41ís semi auto: cal 7.62 x 25 Brand new manufactured receiver (full length), trunion, barrel support bushings, firing pin, striker and buffer, all other parts built on original polish manufactured kits that were in like new condition. Comes complete with a two year warranty, two 71 round drums, manual, gun case, sling, drum pouch, and oiler. Guaranteed to be one of the nicest guns in your collection with a high quality build finished in HK black gunkote: $1200 or buy them for $1079 through Atlantic firearms in stock

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e192/shadyirishmen/Untitled-1-1.jpg

And of course coming soon!!! Middle to late October:

50 round high capacity drums for the G3 rifle, with interchangeable magazine towers (for future applications i.e. FALís, AR10, M14, .308 Saiga etcÖ) . In production now. $225 for a drum, $255 for drum and pouch comes with a lifetime warranty on the first thousand.

Notice: Not all firearms and parts are legal in your state, price may be subject to change, SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN ANY OF THESE QUOTES.

TO ORDER CALL:

503-543-5154

SPEAK TO THE CORRECT REPRESENTATIVE WHEN ORDERING and NEEDING INFORMATION:

.50 Cal guns and parts and PPSH41ís Nathan Jones
.30 cal guns 1919s, M37, or Watercooled Albie Smith
Tripods and AK47ís Zach Holter
Rare gun items like quad mounts, and contract manu James Malarkey
All Orders should be directed to Sheena Scharf

Email: allied004@centurytel.net
Thank you for looking: www.alliedarmament.com

Please ask questions in this thread also

jmlivingston
09-18-2007, 7:23 PM
PPSH 41ís semi auto: cal 7.62 x 25 Brand new manufactured receiver (full length), trunion, barrel support bushings, firing pin, striker and buffer, all other parts built on original polish manufactured kits that were in like new condition. Comes complete with a two year warranty, two 71 round drums, manual, gun case, sling, drum pouch, and oiler. Guaranteed to be one of the nicest guns in your collection with a high quality build finished in HK black gunkote: $1200 or buy them for $1079 through Atlantic firearms in stock

Maybe you should have a CA-Legal option for us? Just a thought, since it is CALguns! ;)

John

Allied Armament
09-18-2007, 11:22 PM
My friend everything on there is legal to sell and ship to CA except:

M2HB .50 Cals
M3AC .50 Cals
and .50 cal receivers

Otherwise the ppsh just needs to be sent into the DOJ for evaluation and it should be good to go.

So really everything on there except the .50 cals are all for sale in CA

Dig in and enjoy before you cant.

Welcome to America where freedom is... free

jmlivingston
09-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Actually there's no reason to send the PPSH for evaluation, there's nothing illegal about it. Problem is those pesky drum magazines! They take more than 10 rounds.... :(

Allied Armament
09-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Breath my friend breath... We have already designed a modified stick mag that only accepts ten rounds....!!!!! what do you think the DOJ will think of that, they'll hate it but have to love it cause its the law. :chris: pirates my friend pirates. I love being on the side of the law. BTW the DOJ submittal goes in next week!!!

Actually there's no reason to send the PPSH for evaluation, there's nothing illegal about it. Problem is those pesky drum magazines! They take more than 10 rounds.... :(

Tweak338
09-18-2007, 11:42 PM
the M2 and M3 are accually legal here in CA.
It cannot be fired from the shoulder, it is not considered a rifle.

AB50 only banned .50BMG rifles

jmlivingston
09-19-2007, 7:24 AM
Breath my friend breath... We have already designed a modified stick mag that only accepts ten rounds....!!!!! what do you think the DOJ will think of that, they'll hate it but have to love it cause its the law. :chris: pirates my friend pirates. I love being on the side of the law. BTW the DOJ submittal goes in next week!!!

Thanks AA! I just needed to make sure everything was cool that you're doing here.

John

Allied Armament
09-19-2007, 8:44 AM
tweak 338 i've heard that a few times about the fifty, I just haven't gotten the lower end to send one in yet for evaluation. It would be amazing to get an approval for CA cause it would open a major flood gate.