PDA

View Full Version : San Jose - Bay Area ACR/Bushmaster

zoneboz
02-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Recently moved from Michigan to NorCal and wanted to get advice on

a) Were to purchase ACR/Bushmaster in NorCal

b) Great Ranges

c) Meet Up's - or other ACR Tuners

also were are all the Gun Shows? - so many monthly in the midwest and here its like no-gunville

zoneboz
02-02-2013, 12:44 PM
got some answers on good ranges - so we can skip that - now need to get my Guns from MI and or Purchase some new toys..

looking for an ACR now

NorcalJay
02-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the bay area. So a great place to shoot here in San Jose is at Reeds Indoor Range in Santa Clara. Other places around like Targetmasters in Mipitas is an ok place to shoot, but from personal experiences, their safety regulations are lacking. Other than that, if you have any other questions, feel free to pm me. I currently work at Reeds as well so I can answer other questions too. Again, Welcome to the bay area.

JP007
02-11-2013, 11:26 PM
The indoor ranges are ok, they will not allow you to shoot centerfire rifles, just rimfire. Some decent outdoor ranges are sunnyvale gc and metcalf gc. Soon as my ACR gets out of jail, I'm heading straight to rifle range:D

alfred1222
02-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Good luck with the ACR, very few people have them for sale, especially now. I know some people in the marketplace are selling theirs, but as for finding a new one, good luck.