PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Chinese Crap

Matt1984
02-01-2013, 11:13 PM
Is this where the cheap buffer from the MOE LPK came from in my order? Please tell me that an honest American business that I have spent thousands at is not buying and sending (which I did receive) cheap chinese buffers. And WTF is with my moe stock not being able to fully collapse? Could it be because it comes from the same chinese factory that has no QAQC? http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/511246807/Buffer.html

ninjawho?
02-02-2013, 12:14 AM
petition signed..

n2boost
02-02-2013, 7:41 AM
oh snap. in.

FNG_714
02-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Damn!! I got the same buffer in my LBK I or from them.

Matt1984
02-03-2013, 10:26 AM
I hope psa has the balls to come clean on this and if they are distributing Chinese made products to let me know, so I can look for an American made company

frankm
02-03-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm not too concerned about the buffer, but I would be concerned about the little metal parts in the LPK if we find out the same thing.

Palmetto State Armory
02-05-2013, 8:44 AM
They are the same exact thing as the logo buffers. We can receive them more quickly if they don't have to go through the process of getting our logo on them. The logo ones will return once we get caught up.

All of our parts are made in the USA.

FourLoko
02-05-2013, 10:03 AM
can you speak on the buffer tubes with varying quality and thread pitch?

Palmetto State Armory
02-05-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm not sure I know what you are referring to. We received a bad batch a while ago, and some got sent out. Other than that I haven't heard anything.

ninjawho?
02-05-2013, 9:28 PM
I'm not sure I know what you are referring to. We received a bad batch a while ago, and some got sent out. Other than that I haven't heard anything.

can you speak on the buffer tubes with varying quality and thread pitch?
^^^..this.the buffer tubes barely slide in the stocks..tight as f*ck!..hard to adjust or even get in.......:confused:

jh4db536
02-05-2013, 10:48 PM
^^^..this.the buffer tubes barely slide in the stocks..tight as f*ck!..hard to adjust or even get in.......:confused:

the above sounds like youre trying to put a commercial buffer tube into a milspec stock. the threads on the commercial are the same pitch but they look different (mil spec are perkier). the commercial buffer tube is a hair thicker and has a slant at the end where as the milspec is perpendicular.

did you buy commercial tube by accident?

Matt1984
02-05-2013, 11:04 PM
the above sounds like youre trying to put a commercial buffer tube into a milspec stock. the threads on the commercial are the same pitch but they look different (mil spec are perkier). the commercial buffer tube is a hair thicker and has a slant at the end where as the milspec is perpendicular.

did you buy commercial tube by accident?

No we are all having the same problem with our tubes from the last batch of magpul moe lpk....the buffer tubes are all out of spec. My tube will not close all the way unless i force it...and I been give it some umph

PhillyGunner
02-06-2013, 8:23 AM
They are the same exact thing as the logo buffers. We can receive them more quickly if they don't have to go through the process of getting our logo on them. The logo ones will return once we get caught up.

All of our parts are made in the USA. Did you mention this on the web page? I SPECIFICALLY ordered an entire LPK, yesterday, to have a more "matching" effect on my build. Already HAD all the parts I needed, but spent a little extra $$ to "put your name on it".

OOPS!

Matt1984
02-07-2013, 11:16 PM

Psa you guys need to look on this forum in depth everyone here who ordered your last batch of moe lpk are having issues with the stock sliding on the buffer, we need you guys as a loyal gun community to make this right. Some people are stating that then stock is the actual issue (maybe the ones that didn't come in the actual box just wrapped) others clam it's the buffer tube. Either way there is a bad batch and you guys should do some testing and get back to us.

baih777
02-08-2013, 7:20 AM
Can a couple of you post the outer dimensions.of your buffer tube. Maybe this will help ID
The actual problem. Also.commercial or mil-spec buffer tube.

12voltguy
02-08-2013, 9:47 AM
why no magpul box on stocks?
I have 2 on order..................

trugemini6382
02-11-2013, 4:22 AM
Cheap chinese crap ? Well i guess throw all your IPhones and IPads and Apple Computers in the trash then . All your Flat screen tv's all your nike's and shoes too. Hell even my gf's $600 COACH bag is made in china

trugemini6382
02-11-2013, 4:25 AM
Im pretty sure if China can manufacture Apple's Ipads and Iphones and 90% of all flat screen HD LCD tv's from low end to thousands of dollar top end ones they can make a decent buffer.