PDA

View Full Version : Inland Fish And Game Sat Morning?

mprahm
09-14-2007, 9:31 PM
Anyone going? I'll be ther with my AR10T, finishing up my break in of the barrel.

retired
09-15-2007, 1:11 PM
I know you won't be reading this until you return, but isn't this a trap or skeet range only. I went to their site and that's what I got out of it. Am I misreading it. Thanks.

ocabj
09-15-2007, 1:13 PM
I know you won't be reading this until you return, but isn't this a trap or skeet range only. I went to their site and that's what I got out of it. Am I misreading it. Thanks.

How long have you been in Riverside? IFG has been a rifle and pistol range and clays/skeet/trap for decades.

dw1784
09-15-2007, 6:47 PM
shotgun on westside, south of the wash.
rifle/pistol range on eastside, north of the wash.

drawn
09-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Shotgun range is not closed due to the developer on the other side of the wash saying shot is landing on his property. From what I've been told by members there, A limit will be placed on the velocity of shotgun ammo used and reloaders are willfully checking their hand loads across a clock to avoid problems across the wash.

ocabj
09-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Shotgun range is closed due to the developer on the other side of the wash saying shot is landing on his property. From what I've been told by members there, A limit will be placed on the velocity of ammo used and reloaders will have to qualify their rounds across a clock.

The shotgun range isn't closed. They've had stations running for a few weeks now.

As far as ammo regulations, I don't know what you're referring to. They have a restriction on the type of shot used on the skeet/trap range.

As far as rifle/pistol, there isn't any restrictions.

drawn
09-19-2007, 2:09 PM
Sorry I was relaying old information, time flies. I was still under the impression the Trap thing had not been resolved but Henry assures me there are stations open as you stated. So head on out and bust some clay's!

The shotgun range isn't closed. They've had stations running for a few weeks now.

As far as ammo regulations, I don't know what you're referring to. They have a restriction on the type of shot used on the skeet/trap range.

As far as rifle/pistol, there isn't any restrictions.

mrkubota
09-22-2007, 1:55 AM
shotgun on westside, south of the wash.
rifle/pistol range on eastside, north of the wash.

Looks like many are confusing Redlands Trap and Skeet range (and archery)
on the southwest side of the wash with Inland Fish and Game (trap/skeet/rifle/pistol) on the northeast side of the wash near Boulder.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=+USA&ie=UTF8&ll=34.097022,-117.174768&spn=0.02907,0.05682&t=h&z=14&om=1