PDA

View Full Version : I Friggin' Love You Guys!!!!!!

DrjonesUSA
09-14-2007, 9:03 AM
Here I sit, 9AM PST on Friday, September14, and I'm trying to call the Governor YET AGAIN to urge a VETO of AB 1471 & to thank him for asking for the resignation of the Fish & Game commissioner who was pushing for the lead ammo ban.

The phones have been busy since I started calling at 8:45AM and the govs' office doesn't even open until 9!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THE REASON THE PHONES ARE LIT UP IS BECAUSE OF ALL YOU GUYS!!!!!

Please keep up the pressure! We cannot allow AB 1471 to become law!!!!!!!!

A60P
09-14-2007, 9:10 AM
+1 I keep getting a busy signal

Nefarious
09-14-2007, 9:22 AM
What? Whats going on?
Im SOOOOOOOO joking on that one

We are calling so much that calguns went down this morning... now thats some calling ;)

schizrade2
09-14-2007, 9:57 AM
Here I sit, 9AM PST on Friday, September14, and I'm trying to call the Governor YET AGAIN to urge a VETO of AB 1471 & to thank him for asking for the resignation of the Fish & Game commissioner who was pushing for the lead ammo ban.

The phones have been busy since I started calling at 8:45AM and the govs' office doesn't even open until 9!

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THE REASON THE PHONES ARE LIT UP IS BECAUSE OF ALL YOU GUYS!!!!!

Please keep up the pressure! We cannot allow AB 1471 to become law!!!!!!!!

It got to ARFCOM General Discussion, the mother of all internet threads.... I mean, Christ, they found Lootie. The phones probably have not stopped ringing.

GSequoia
09-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Just a tip, I've been making my calls between the hours of 1 - 3 am and have been getting through (been working late the past few nights)

supersonic
09-14-2007, 12:36 PM
What? Whats going on?
Im SOOOOOOOO joking on that one

We are calling so much that calguns went down this morning... now thats some calling ;)

I went down this morning too, u.........um, sorry wrong forum. WAAAAAY wrong site!!! (sorry, guys, couldn't help it-I'll get back on my "busy-signaling" phone):p
S.S.:43:

eckerph
09-14-2007, 12:41 PM
The phones probably have not stopped ringing.

Sweet, you think the other side is doing the same?

bwiese
09-14-2007, 12:56 PM

Opposition doesn't have boots on the ground like we do.

Our issue is to not only beat the anti's response, which is easy, but to also get the response above kangaroo leather matters, domestic partner issues, etc.

Santa Cruz Armory
09-14-2007, 12:58 PM

Oh, you can almost guarantee it! :mad: Bastards!

carsonwales
09-14-2007, 1:41 PM
It got to ARFCOM General Discussion, the mother of all internet threads.... I mean, Christ, they found Lootie. The phones probably have not stopped ringing.

I think a handful of ARFCom members called if lucky...very few actually.

Most of the calls have originated via a pure grass roots effort by members of this board.

ARFCommers other than slamming on some online polls from time to time, pretty much leave their bidding to either the NRA or GAO

Thats just my opinion...

DrjonesUSA
09-14-2007, 2:24 PM
I mean, Christ, they found Lootie. The phones probably have not stopped ringing.

This made me laugh out loud!

:D:D:D:D