PDA

View Full Version : 40 cal bullets

kmca
01-29-2013, 10:23 AM
I find myself embarsssingly low on bullets. I'd prefer Bear Creek, but I'll take almost anything. Does anyone know if there's a shop that carries 180gr 40 cal lead bullets in the bay area?

Bear Creek is so far backordered, a friend went there last week and he was able to buy only 500 :(

Bill Steele
01-29-2013, 10:38 AM
I find myself embarsssingly low on bullets. I'd prefer Bear Creek, but I'll take almost anything. Does anyone know if there's a shop that carries 180gr 40 cal lead bullets in the bay area?

Bear Creek is so far backordered, a friend went there last week and he was able to buy only 500 :(

I know Tabors in Burlingame has carried Bear Creek in the past. I have not been in there in quite a while, so I don't know if they still do, or if they have any.

If you are on the penninsula, maybe give Frank a call and see what they have in stock.

kmca
01-29-2013, 10:42 AM
I know Tabors in Burlingame has carried Bear Creek in the past. I have not been in there in quite a while, so I don't know if they still do, or if they have any.

If you are on the penninsula, maybe give Frank a call and see what they have in stock.

Yelp says they're closed :eek:

BTW,
Annie's Guns = out of stock
J and R in Livermorev = out of stock
Ralston's Rod and Tackle = out of stock
Anderotti = no longer in business
Bullseye doesn't carry reloading supplies.
Castello's = out of stock
Reed's = only 45 & 38 Bear Creek

Bill Steele
01-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Yelp says they're closed :eek:

BTW, Annie's Guns is out of stock.

Might be, the last time I was in there, like October '12, he was talking about
retiring, sounds like he made good on that idea. Might be why he hasn't bid on any Gallery of Guns quotes for me lately...

DRAB_81
01-29-2013, 12:04 PM
PM "hkdad" on here. He makes good moly coated bullets & they're priced well too. Other options may be Bayou Bullets (appears to be same mold as BC) & Precision Bullets (Not Precision Delta).

Artsville
01-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Annies/irVington and reeds