PDA

View Full Version : Who has Bullseye in stock?

Press Check
01-26-2013, 5:09 PM
Checked all the local shops, and haven't found any. Anyone physically seen any on a shelf in the LA, Ventura, or surrounding areas?

wild_weasel
01-26-2013, 5:11 PM
Last time I checked Powder Valley Inc had it in stock.

G60
01-26-2013, 5:31 PM
Powder Valley is out.

Natchez has it, but lube yourself up before calculating the shipping price. Which is probably why they have so much stuff in stock.

Press Check
01-26-2013, 5:48 PM
Hoping to find it locally. I've been to the Reloading store at Oaktree and Angeles, and called all over the place.

CEDaytonaRydr
01-26-2013, 10:30 PM
I doubt anyone is going to have that in stock right now. Thats one of the most popular pistol powders on earth; right up there with W231 and Unique. You're probably going to have to wait but good luck!

Maybe someone on here will be nice enough to sell you a pound from an 8lbs jug. I don't use Bullseye, or I would...

stilly
01-27-2013, 8:38 AM
I saw some at *** Pro Shop and also in either Centerfire or Bullseye (how appropriate) in Riverside about a week ago.

Worst case if I have two bottles I might consider selling you one for about $25 or whatever I paid for it plus a buck or two for taxes...

But I aint here to start advertising my stuff... I would only do it to help a guy out.

***EDIT

Glad you got some because I only have 1 bottle and it has about 30 shots of 44 mag made from it or it has about 30 shots of .45 made from it. ONE of them...

Press Check
01-27-2013, 7:53 PM
Maybe someone on here will be nice enough to sell you a pound from an 8lbs jug. I don't use Bullseye, or I would...

Thanks, and that's exactly what happened today. :)

CEDaytonaRydr
01-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Thanks, and that's exactly what happened today. :)

Glad I could help... :D