PDA

View Full Version : WTS - CMMG CAS 13.7 Upper w/ Perm. Krink Hider (16.1" legal length barrel) - New

tacticalcity
09-12-2007, 9:38 AM
I know we are supposed to combine offers on one page...but each of these uppers are so unique compared not only to each other but others on the market that putting them on one thread would only confuse people. So please bear with me.

I am only posting my high-end uppers here. The traditional stuff is on my website, but I won't waste forum space pitching stuff the other guys also have. I am only pitching the rare stuff that you just don't see everyday.

Ok...I really, really only have a small number of these available...I know I said that about my other two CMMG Uppers, and it's true for them...but these babies are hard to come by!

Name: CMMG CAS 5.56 Upper w/ Perm Hider

Price: Now only $799.00

Details:

ON SALE! NORMALLY $875!!!

This high-end tactical upper is loaded with extras. It includes an A3 flattop upper, 13.7 inch barrel, a permently attached Krink flash hider (brings total barrel length to legal 16.1 inches and over all length to legal 30.1 inches when a 6-position stock is collapsed), 1-7 twist rate, chrome-lined chamber and bore, a 12 inch Midwest Industires free-floating handguard, a low profile gas block under the handguard, and includes a bolt, carrier and charging handle. This is top of the line, and unlike the rest of the uppers you'll see at range. This is a good as they get!

Legal to own and use without filing for an SBR tax stamp.

Available for sale on my website here: http://www.tacticalcity.com/tacticalcity/product_details.asp?CatID=1&SubCatID=2&ProdID=479

http://www.tacticalcity.com/tacticalcity/images/uploads/CMMGCASUPPER_1.jpg

Please feel free to post comments here, if you have them...even if it is to say "wow that's cool"...because it keeps the thread alive so more people will see it and hopefully a few will sell. So I greatly appreciate your questions and appriciation.

duenor
09-12-2007, 10:17 AM
who makes the upper and bcg?

tacticalcity
09-12-2007, 12:15 PM
The upper is made by CMMG Inc. and is top quailty. They are a small shop specializing in high-end uppers. They also make the Krinkov flash hider. The hider impressed even the larger companies, as DPMS and others by them from CMMG Inc. by the truck load and sell them on their websites and rifles.

The purpose of the Krink flash hider is 2 fold. First, it allows for greater gas pressure on shorter barrels for increased reliablity. Second, it is just the right length to perm. attach to a 13.7 inch barrel and increase the overall length to 16.1 inches.

The handguard is made by Midwest Industries, a brand that is quickly growing in pupularity due to it's ease of installation compared to other free floating forends.

Oh...CAS stands for Combat Assault System. Just an FYI.

tacticalcity
09-16-2007, 11:59 PM
Just got a bunch more instock. 43 as of Sunday Sept. 17th, 2007!

joel1316
06-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Any chance you have more of these?