PDA

View Full Version : Expanded Rifles Section?

Addax
09-11-2007, 11:33 PM
No sure if this has been suggested already??

Instead of just the Rifles Section/Form, why not break it down into different categories:

Rifles
-OLL AR
-OLL AK
-OLL FAL
-OLL FN
-OLL HK
-M1a/M1 Garand
-Other Exotics
-Bolt Guns
-Precision / Sniper Rifles
-General Commercial Rifles

Any thoughts?

Nefarious
09-12-2007, 7:30 AM
Personally dont think its needed. All that can be spoken about in the sections we have now.

Addax
09-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Personally dont think its needed. All that can be spoken about in the sections we have now.

Nefarious, you have a good point, and all that can be spoken about is being done so in the sections now, but I am only talking about taking the rifle section and breaking down the discussion threads into specific categories so it is more specific to that type(s) of rifle(s).

Either way works for me, I just thought of this idea since I have seen on other Forums like AKforum with the different mfg/countries for AK rifles. It makes it allot easier when I have questions or want to research something on Bulgarian AK rifles/parts or Czech, or East German etc.

On Calguns, there are times that I just want to read or discuss topics in direct relation to AR rifles or AK rifles or HK rifles or Bolt Guns etc.

Just a thought.

mrsr71
09-12-2007, 12:53 PM
No sure if this has been suggested already??

Instead of just the Rifles Section/Form, why not break it down into different categories:

Rifles
-OLL AR
-OLL AK
-OLL FAL
-OLL FN
-OLL HK
-M1a/M1 Garand
-Other Exotics
-Bolt Guns
-Precision / Sniper Rifles
-General Commercial Rifles

Any thoughts?