View Full Version : Allied Armament M2 Tripods last three before price increase

Allied Armament
09-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Folks we have 3 of our infamous new manufactured mil spec. M2 tripods in stock and they are the last of our promotional priced tripods. They come with a pintle for a $450 The new price is going to be $500 with pintle not a huge increase but a descent savings. Here is a link to the information about our pods http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/m2Tripod.html .

Thanks for looking

James Malarkey

09-10-2007, 3:50 PM
I bought #028 with pintal from a Modesto gun shop (Sierra Sports). I am a welder so I planed to build one for myself but after seeing it I forked over the cash. It was sitting on the floor of the shop with a TNW tripod next to it. Both tripods are vary nice, the AA is more authentic though. The fit and finish of AA is outstanding as are the welds. Pintal fits tight and operation is smooth. It is a rock solid tripod. Anyone looking for something a little more authentic as well as rock solid this is it.

Allied Armament
09-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the pictures, and the good feedback. ;)

09-12-2007, 10:06 PM
What other weapons can you mount on it?

Allied Armament
09-12-2007, 11:44 PM
You can mount any of the browning family 30 cal belt fed weapons, as well as the M60 (as long as you have the adapter (we have them)), the 240b, and the 249, as well as the barret 82 with correct adapter. If your crafty you can make an adapter to just about any rifle. The pods are extrememly rigid and offer an awesome stable shooting platform. I've even heard of people adapting M14's to lock onto them.

09-13-2007, 2:50 AM

Do these come with the T&E?