PDA

View Full Version : Question about concealed carry in sac

DENCO
01-22-2013, 4:24 PM
This maybe the wrong place for this question, but rather than throw it out in the general discussions area- i thought the Sac area would be better as that's the area of question.

Does any know the charge for carrying a concealed weapon (NO CCW permit) first offense in Sacramento county? Felony, misdemeanor or water-boarding??

I was having this conversation with a friend and neither of us new- or found the subject printed where we could find it..

Thanks and if this is in the wrong place i will delete it...

P5Ret
01-22-2013, 4:40 PM
The same as it is everywhere else in the state misdemeanor, unless the weapon is not registered to you then felony. 25400 CPC is what you want to look at.

DENCO
01-22-2013, 6:37 PM
The same as it is everywhere else in the state misdemeanor, unless the weapon is not registered to you then felony. 25400 CPC is what you want to look at.

Thank you- that ends that debate with some proof!!

union thug
01-30-2013, 10:24 PM
It depends. I was carrying concealed once upon a time and there was no fine per se. I represented myself pro per and worked out a deal to plead the felony the hysterical female DA wanted to charge me with down to an infraction, I paid $400 to buy my PPK back.