PDA

View Full Version : Scopes, Scopes, Scopes

arplatform
09-06-2007, 5:48 AM
Sorry -All ten units sold at last gun show available end of November.

http://www.medinatradingpost.com

Recieved some new scopes samples that I found to have some of the best quality for the money so far. Both are illuminated Mil Dot reticles with 11 levels of brightness. Both have side focus and all knobs are tactical. Both have mounts and lens covers. The 3.5 - 10 x40mm SFE also have a sunshade. They come in 3.5 - 10 x40mm SFE and 4 - 12 X40mm SFE. I have compared some of the more costly name brands and noticed that the multi coated lens on these scopes allow better light transfer than scopes that cost $200 and $300 dollars more. Of course they are shockproof, waterproof, and fogproof. Nitrogen filled to 100%.

3.5 - 10 x40mm SFE is $125.00
4 - 12 X40mm SFE is $130.00

Check them out on the web site. If your looking for a scope, review these before spending lots more money. Feel free to contact me about any question before any purchase - At Sales@medinatardingpost.com

wildcard
09-06-2007, 8:39 AM
Clicked on your link and also noticed you sell ACOG clones.. Aimpoint clones.. and EOTech clones.. :rolleyes:

Timberwolf
09-06-2007, 8:49 AM
I don't see a brand listed for these "scopes". That said you say you've compared them and these trasmit better light etc.

Since these are "samples" I might suggest providing one of both types for testing. I'll be happy to compare these to Leupy, and Nikon and write an unbiased report.

bwiese
09-07-2007, 9:10 AM
Medinatrading,

A courteous warning...

Your ACOG 'clones' grossly infringe upon ACOG's proprietary designs as to trade dress.

I would suggest that you discontinue selling, or offering these for sale, as these for you own good as I'm sure when Trijicon's legal dept sees this they will go ballistic. (I saw what they did to the NcStar idiots at the SHOT Show 2 years ago.)

I do hope that your Leupold scope 'clones' do not have any Leupold markings on them and have somewhat different styles of knobs affixed.

I would also think it is not in Calguns best interest to have links/associations to vendors selling products of dubious legality and who infringe on the intellectual property of US companies who support gun rights and US soldiers in the sandbox.

RECCE556
09-10-2007, 10:58 PM
:iagree:

The last thing we need is low quality Chinese made knock-offs.