PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered any Del-Ton rifles from Turner's Outdoorsman lately?

Republik_of_Kalifornia
01-16-2013, 2:30 AM
Hi,

I've ordered a Del-Ton Echo 316 MOE from Turner's Outdoorsman a couple of weeks ago. To date they can't even give me an ETA on when it will be in. Has anyone had any luck with their recent orders from Turner's or at least been given an exact ETA? If you have, could you tell me when you placed your order and what your ETA is?

ODub
01-16-2013, 2:31 AM
Rough...it's more a DT issue than a Turners issue.

Republik_of_Kalifornia
01-16-2013, 2:40 AM
Tried contacting Del-Ton for info but they said they can't give any info but rest assured they are shipping many out each day. LOL, how does that assure me?
Turner's doesn't even start DROS till it comes in. Hope Fraulein Feinstein and the other Gestapo doesn't ban owning them before I can get a hold of it.

G-Ro
02-07-2013, 3:35 PM
Ordered a 316 MOE about a week before Christmas and I was told March! Somewhere on here I read someone was getting theirs this week that was ordered in Nov but I can't find that post this very moment. Going by that it looks like a 3mo wait.

pmrsino
02-07-2013, 7:29 PM
It says on the site that it's not available in CA....

G-Ro
02-17-2013, 9:35 PM
It is offered to CA minus the higher capacity magazines plus the the bullet button.

johnny1290
02-27-2013, 7:49 PM
Anything is a 3 month wait, just about. Primers, powder, bullets, you name it. With a rifle like that, forget it. Could be tomorrow, could be 18 months. It took 2 years for things to settle down last time, and things weren't as bad.

I'd forget all about it so I'd be surprised when it arrives. Honestly there's no way to know.

G-Ro
03-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Yup! Checked in today at my local Turner's for the AR (MOE 316 in OD Green) I put a deposit for on 12/18/12 and upon checking my invoice nothing was found. The guy helping me said they haven't gotten one of those in in a while and had no idea when they would. When I ordered it they guy helping guessed March. From what I've read on here the wait for the same rifle (not color) was 3 mos so going by that I have a few weeks (hopefully just that) more of waiting. We will see! ��

warthog1984
03-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Turners Oxnard has 3 Delton ARs last week.

G-Ro
03-03-2013, 8:52 AM
Warthog did you happen to check on which model these Del-Tons were??? I would think not the 316 MOEs but if it was that model then $&%#*!!!!! I want mine!!! :mad:

Republik_of_Kalifornia
03-03-2013, 9:34 PM
MOE color does matter. Delton Echo 316 MOE "black" is the most common color and fastest for them to manufacture and ship. Ordered mine Dec 31st. Called Turner's on the 4th week and was told they had the serial # of my rifle, went in that day and DROS'ed it. Picked it up 10 days after DROS'ing. So a little over 5 weeks from order to pick up. From what I heard other color options are taking a very long time to get in. Good luck and I hope you get yours soon.

G-Ro
03-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the reply RPK!

Republik_of_Kalifornia
03-05-2013, 1:21 AM
No problem.
Make sure to call and check with them once in a while to see if they have the serial # for your rifle so you can start your DROS (since it's been almost 3 months since you placed your order). They get busy and sometimes forget to call the customer. When I DROS'ed mine I was the one that called them to find out they already had the serial # for mine.

G-Ro
03-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Will do. I stopped by a few days ago and nothing. I'll call them every few days. Thanks.

G-Ro
03-18-2013, 6:50 PM
Called my local Turner's to inquire about my 316 and they have a serial number! Exactly 3mos from purchase date. They did not call me, I called them and I last called them about a week ago. Who knows how long they've had it, could've saved me a few days :facepalm: Tonight is too late to go in to start DROS. Wait need I be there for it to be started??? I've purchased from them before but never had to wait for a gun past the 10 day period.

Exodus343
03-18-2013, 8:03 PM
Good to know Turners is getting in Delton rifles
before all this frenzy Delton was already backordered too :(