PDA

View Full Version : WTB .22 pistol (auto or revolver) - agoura/simi valley area

ybz
09-03-2007, 9:39 AM
i'm looking for .22 pistol, resonably priced in good condition in the thousand oaks area; ppt in simi or agoura...
pm me if you have somthing...
thanks.

CSACANNONEER
09-03-2007, 9:46 AM
I would suggest trying Fort Courage in Simi or Agoura Target Range in Agoura. I've picked up good deals at both shops and I recommend either for a PPT. I would stay far away from that other shop in Simi.

ybz
09-03-2007, 4:57 PM
i've had good experience PPT each and every time at the 'other' place in Simi... i've yet to try fort courage, but i heard about the $10 per day 'storage' fee which has kept me away...
if someone has a reasonably priced .22 and want to do the PPT at fort courage, i'll give them a try!!!

CSACANNONEER
09-03-2007, 6:49 PM
Fort courage only charges a storage fee if you leave it there more than 30 days! Everytime I have gone to the other place in Simi (you know the one that charges retail +20%) I have heard crap like OLLs are illegal and they even said that the closed Bushy on their shelf was the ONLY legal AR tpye rifle in Ca. When I asked about the DPMS single shot and my FAB10, I got a blank stare and knew it was time to leave before they kicked me out for blowing their sales. I just PPT a WARS-10 at Fort Courage and found it both inexpensive and easy.

ybz
09-04-2007, 7:04 AM
i didn't know that the 'storage' fee applied only to over 30 days, i thought it was per day over the 10 days holding period. i will have to call and check on this and if i'm wrong i'll have to correct myself... take care.