PDA

View Full Version : I was reading the H.R. 1022 got some ?'s

Q
09-01-2007, 2:26 PM
Looking over the bill,I see a few models listed on it that are not on the ca banned lists. Lets say I have one or two of those models already.:D If the Bill goes through....Will I be able to register it as a AW-there for have all evil features? If the Bill goes through- It would be impossible to resale the grandfathered AW because they are banned for the whole nation- correct?
I also see the so called "copies and duplicates". Can the make and model still apply if this passes?
I was looking at (L)on page 6."A semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes,as determinedby the Attorney General." I think the LE marked ones are arse out on this part just because of what it says-what do you guys think?( I have one fairly common lower with the le mark-It is just paint)

Couple extra ?'s
If they are grandfathered can they be transfered to your children or nephew in the future?

If it's not on the H.R 1022 list-you just keep it CA compliant and nothing will effect it-right?

Would you register all you could-even not listed?( I woundn't register the unlisted-ones I don't have to-if I could not resell them or transfer them after)

Trying to figure all this stuff out because I want to make a few purchases by the end of the year and would like to make them depending on the outcome of the Bill.

The saiga looks like all will be banned. I don't have one yet but I have been looking for the rare dimpled RAA ones. Thinking about buying a dsarms receiver and a few other things.

Or don't worry :willy_nilly:this isn't going through..:D

jumbopanda
09-01-2007, 5:16 PM
Be sure to pick up a Tavor before HR1022 passes!!!! :rolleyes:

carsonwales
09-01-2007, 5:29 PM
H.R 1022 has a snowballs chance in hell of becoming law...election next year and what not...

Thats my opinion.

Should the commies gain a super majority in the Senate...all bets are off.

I think this particular POS legislation is DOA.

It was the 93 AWB that costs the commie scum the house and senate in 1994...

They may be stupid...but they can read(the writing on the wall)

savasyn
09-01-2007, 6:07 PM
I hadn't heard about this proposed bill before. I just read it and it makes me want to puke! I hope you guys are right that it's DOA.

carsonwales
09-01-2007, 6:09 PM
Sure, my senator may be propositioning people in the bathroom, but at least he's not try to take my rights.

What an idiot Craig was. Guy had a great voting record...jerk.

I am saving my faith for Jesus, the All Mighty and the United States Armed Forces...and my fellow CalGunners.

It really pisses me off when one of our own brings this sort of dirty laundry to the table.

Q
09-01-2007, 6:49 PM
Be sure to pick up a Tavor before HR1022 passes!!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, where can I get a tavor! Am I missing out or what!:D

Is the lady who introduced the bill, the one legged dancer that was married to a beetle.:p

Zhukov
09-01-2007, 7:25 PM
What an idiot Craig was. Guy had a great voting record...jerk.

I am saving my faith for Jesus, the All Mighty and the United States Armed Forces...and my fellow CalGunners.

It really pisses me off when one of our own brings this sort of dirty laundry to the table.

Jesus? Really...seriously....Jesus? I thought you guys all disliked hippies!

But any Senator that is dumb enough to pull what Craig did, plead guilty, and then try and claim entrapment should NOT be in office.