PDA

View Full Version : P7 PSP for $860 at Canyon Sports

jessegpresley
08-29-2007, 10:36 AM
In Martinez. Comes with box, manual, scraper, takedown tool and 1 magazine. Finish wasn't all that bad; I would've wanted to Tripp coat it. Looks like it might've been dropped on it's butt because it had some road rash there. Still, not a bad price, especially for California.

It's the one with the flush magazine release, that are selling for $600-$800 in the free states.

JawBone
08-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Looks like it might've been dropped on it's butt because it had some road rash there.

its (http://www.fred.net/kathy/its.html) = Looks like it might've been dropped on its butt...
it's = It's embarrassing to list grammar lessons in your signature and then make a grammar mistake in your post.

jessegpresley
08-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Not really, because I didn't use it in my signature. I didn't know, either. And my signature is a polite way to help people (as was the very creation of this thread), your input was intended to be mean spirited. I don't think I'm expected to have perfect grammar and spelling because of my sig.

Looks like Thomas Jefferson made the same mistake as I:

Thomas Jefferson in a letter to Madison: "I told him I was not at liberty to permit any alteration, but I would represent his objection to a friend who could judge of it’s validity,"

"I will venture to assert that there is not one of it’s opposers who, placed on this ground, would not see the wisdom of this measure."

So at least I'm in good company.

odesskiy
08-29-2007, 11:43 AM
its (http://www.fred.net/kathy/its.html) = Looks like it might've been dropped on its butt...
it's = It's embarrassing to list grammar lessons in your signature and then make a grammar mistake in your post.

:D:D:D:D

ivanimal
08-29-2007, 11:45 AM
I saw that they also had 2 Smith and Wesson revolvers in 45LC for 799 each I am sure there is wiggle room. Did you also notice they had a crapload of 223 and had 12 gauge ammo at last years prices? I like Canyon Sports. In the last year I have bought 3 rifles 2 handguns 4 scopes a range finder and 5 or 6 knives from them Not to mention a million accessories.

JawBone
08-29-2007, 1:43 PM
... your input was intended to be mean spirited.

Not at all, I apologize if it came across that way. I simply found it humorous. I forgot the smiley. :D

Thanks for the tip about the gun.

Lateralus
08-29-2007, 3:32 PM
Not at all, I apologize if it came across that way. I simply found it humorous. I forgot the smiley. :D

:D

best thing ever

:D

you can say whatever you want if it has a :D on the end lol

and btw, if you're confused on it's/its jsut remember that it's is a contraction of it is. If "it is" sounds wierd in its place, dont use it :p

rg_1111@yahoo.com
08-29-2007, 5:43 PM
Anyone Know the address of Canyon Sports?

JawBone
08-29-2007, 5:45 PM
Canyon Sports
887 Howe Road, Ste. F
Martinez, CA 94553
925-229-4867

joel1316
08-30-2007, 8:11 AM
Did you also notice they had a crapload of 223 and had 12 gauge ammo at last years prices?

I bought a couple cases of 223's there a few months ago, but someone said the price went up? Any know what the current price is? I'd like to pick a couple more cases...

ivanimal
08-31-2007, 1:04 AM
Call em up and talk to Ron for case pricing.

Having 223 is a big deal today!

joel1316
08-31-2007, 8:17 AM
That's the one biggest thing I hate about Canyon Sports....
No prices given over the phone.

tgriffin
08-31-2007, 11:47 AM
:iagree: That and getting past Zack the attack tattooed monkey to get a non-pressured sale.

Waldo
09-22-2007, 8:29 PM
It's not there anymore....because it's in my range bag!

I was looking for a beater/banger PSP and this one filled the bill.

And yes, I dealt with Zack...always have. Just have know where he's coming from.
As an instructor of mine used to say, "We're all the same, but different".

freshmex28
09-25-2007, 7:35 PM
I love Zack, he is awesome to buy from. He has a no bull**** attitude and is willing to wheel and deal. I only deal with him whenever I go in there. My brother bought a S&W 686 from him today and he knocked $150 bucks off after a little friendly banter. You guys are just being little girly men:D

tacticalcity
09-27-2007, 10:29 AM
I purchased a shotgun from Canyon Sports and two of my buddies have purchased Glocks from them. They had fair prices and everything went smoothly. Every time I have gone in there they had a nice selection.

The staff gives you plenty of breathing room and lets you make up your own mind what you want. In my experience they wait until you ask for help before approaching you. So remember to ask for help if you want it, and don't be offended if they ignore you - they are just giving you your space.

I would buy for them again. My buddies swear by them.

Oh...and I hate the grammar police.

Posting on a forum is quick and dirty writing. Get your point across and move on. We are not writing the next great American novel here. So leave the guy alone. I can see how a high school student would get hung up on it, but were adults now. There are more important things to worry about.

Now if this forum had a built in spell checker and he did not use it...that would be another thing all together.

ivanimal
09-28-2007, 1:44 AM
If you will notice on the right hand side at the top, there are 3 icons the first of which is a spell checker. Only visible when replying.;)