Blood Ocean
01-10-2013, 12:51 AM
Make: Kali Kustom

Model: 416

Caliber: Multi

Location (Fresno to Dana Point):

Price: $800

Will ship (N):

Other info: This custom lower began life as a paperweight and was converted to a completed lower receiver, this machine work was not done with the intention of selling the finished product but unfortunately it is necessary to liquidate at this time. The MOE Lower Parts Kit and Bullet Button have been installed but there is no buffer tube included as that is a very personal decision for the end buyer to select. If you'd like me to install one for you we can discuss this, as well as building a full pistol after the lower has been PPT'd into your name at the local FFL of your choice, as long as they're conveniently located between Fresno and Dana Point. I refuse to ship this out of state or sell to you if your intention is to take it out of state, this is a CA ONLY weapon. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If you would like more information regarding the legality of AR Pistols made from 80% lowers please use the search function ;)

TrojanAaron
01-10-2013, 5:45 AM
Does the lower have all the necessary etchings for ppt?

Blood Ocean
01-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Yes they will be etched before transfer, there are currently no markings so it will be fully customizable other than the facts. If you have a particular logo or design you'd like send it to me and I'll see if it can be accomplished.

Blood Ocean
01-29-2013, 4:31 PM
I've been out of state sourcing parts and have found enough to build complete AR pistols (to your specs) if you'd prefer that to an assembled lower. Please let me know via PM if you're interested in that as an alternative.

Blood Ocean
02-01-2013, 3:18 PM
http://s838.beta.photobucket.com/user/mrthomasdinkel/media/ARPISTOLPROTOTYPE.jpg.html

This is the prototype fully built into a pistol, the lowers for sale are black anodized instead of the raw aluminum as shown. This is a 7.5" barrel with a free-float handguard & low-profile gas block, laser in lieu of traditional sights for better spray fire accuracy (no those terms are not mutually-exclusive), and of course, the FLAMING PIG. PMs are best form of communication for custom requests, I can accomodate custom serial number requests but certain numbers are off-limits, 666 for example will NOT be generated but 420, 187, etc don't present any moral conflict for me. Taking orders now, half the stock is spoken for but we should be able to do another run once the first batch runs out.

http://s838.beta.photobucket.com/user/mrthomasdinkel/media/ARPISTOLPROTOTYPE.jpg.html

antiques2
02-01-2013, 4:20 PM
I had typed out a very long vent about your Indian.
I will make it short-the saying-"Sure-you can trust the/your goverment"__is now-more than ever correct.

Blood Ocean
02-01-2013, 6:38 PM
If you've got hate in your heart let it out brother! I'm part Cado from Oklahoma and I think my lack of relatives is apaling. I love our country and I hate our government, that's why I take our Right to keep & bear arms very seriously. My greatest hope is that by the time the new "Assault Weapons" bill is ready our boys will already have a workaround planned out. Molon Labe.
I had typed out a very long vent about your Indian.
I will make it short-the saying-"Sure-you can trust the/your goverment"__is now-more than ever correct.

Blood Ocean
02-03-2013, 8:35 PM
BUMP

Blood Ocean
02-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Bump, all PMs replied to.

Blood Ocean
02-06-2013, 2:33 AM
BTT, there are only a few left but there are still a few left...

Blood Ocean
02-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Bump, Here's the prototype, the finished lowers will all be anodized black unless you prefer the two-tone look.

http://s838.beta.photobucket.com/user/mrthomasdinkel/media/ARPISTOLPROTOTYPE.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Blood Ocean
02-26-2013, 4:13 PM
BUMP

damigguds
03-04-2013, 2:48 PM
Have the lowers been jigged?

Blood Ocean
03-13-2013, 2:09 PM
Not sure what you mean about being jigged, the lowers are completely assembled and ready to mount an upper receiver. Transfers must go through an FFL because of this, these are 100% complete. Notice that the 80% receivers are now going for $200, I can't believe everything has doubled in price under Obama...

Blood Ocean
03-21-2013, 3:26 PM
Bump, still have a couple left, the custom serial numbers are going pretty well and a lot of cool ideas have already been used, of course all requests are subject to my final approval...

Blood Ocean
03-25-2013, 11:21 AM
bump

Blood Ocean
04-09-2013, 9:40 AM
bump

Blood Ocean
04-10-2013, 9:32 AM
If you look at the current listings under Commercial Sales the current rate is ~$200 for the lower plus another $70 for milling, plus your time to go do the work, possible mistakes can require you to buy another paperweight and try again...mine are ready to go, shoot over a PM and let's get the AR pistol you've been wanting in your hands.

Blood Ocean
04-23-2013, 10:05 AM
Bump, There's only a few left at this price and then the new Obama pricing kicks in. These used to cost $75 now they're $200, even more unbelieveable are the low-information calgunners who think these should somehow cost less than a blemished Spikes tactical lower. By the time you've factored in the cost of materials, cost of labor, expense of designing and etching the roll marks and required info to legally transfer, etc. these do end up being 2-3x more than a mass-produced lower. Of course you also get the benefit of hand-finishing attention to detail. My upper-lower fit is phenomenal but I can also include a small shim to make it water tight. Also I've had a few inquiries for pistols in .300 blackout, just know the upper alone will be about $1,200 so plan on near $2k for a decently equipped pistol once all the costs are factored in...Love y'all calguns!