PDA

View Full Version : Stallone's CCW just hit the big time

Piper
08-28-2007, 8:24 PM
Cam Edwards at NRA news is talking about it.

tango-52
08-28-2007, 8:30 PM
Very good! More heat on the good sheriff.

Piper
08-28-2007, 8:31 PM
I thought it was very cool when he said he was going to talk about it.

wilit
08-28-2007, 8:52 PM
http://blog.riflegear.com/articles/the-hypocrisy-of-sylvester-stallone.aspx

In case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

69Mach1
08-28-2007, 8:55 PM
Feinstank is next.

LECTRIKHED
08-28-2007, 8:58 PM
I may be mistaken but something is poking in my memory about stallone being arrested several years ago for weapons violations. Specifically I'm remembering something about machine guns and grenades. I remember at the time I thought "so what, its rambo."

shark92651
08-28-2007, 9:05 PM
Is their a link to Cam's broadcast? I'd love to check that out.

tango-52
08-28-2007, 9:21 PM
It is archived here:
http://www.nra.org/

Since it was tonight's show, it is on the front page. You just have to let him run through his spiel before the link can be clicked. Sounds like it is in hour 3, so use the slide bar.

M. Sage
08-28-2007, 9:43 PM
I'm just watching it now!

Holy crap, Shark! You got props! WTG, man!!!

:hat:

You = the win!

shark92651
08-28-2007, 9:44 PM
Cool :D Does this mean my 15 minutes of fame are over now?

I'm just watching it now!

Holy crap, Shark! You got props! WTG, man!!!

:hat:

You = the win!

M. Sage
08-28-2007, 9:46 PM
Nah, it was only about 5 minutes worth.

You've got 10 left. Use 'em wisely. :D

ldivinag
08-28-2007, 10:31 PM
i cant believe you people...

Mr Stallone just wanted a CCW to protect himself and his family and now all of this is now in the open...

oh shoot... i cant even keep a straight face as i typed that last sentence...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL......

JohnJW
08-28-2007, 10:54 PM
The sad thing about CCW in LA and SF is that they granted CCW to people who can most afford to protect themselves. Stallone, Penn, Fienstein, Perata can either afford private security or can ask for public security. All of them probably live and work in environments far safer than most Californians. Apparently the lives of lousy movie stars and crooked politicians are worth more than your ordinary Californian. Sad. . . .

kantstudien
08-29-2007, 1:59 AM
Okay, this needs to be cleared up because gun owners perpetuating urban legends makes everyone look like a dip****. Feinstein no longer has a CCW, she doesn't need it since she has armed guards. She only had a CCW back when the SLA put a hit on her.

Glock22Fan
08-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Okay, this needs to be cleared up because gun owners perpetuating urban legends makes everyone look like a dip****. Feinstein no longer has a CCW, she doesn't need it since she has armed guards. She only had a CCW back when the SLA put a hit on her.

IIRC, Dianne doesn't need a California CCW any more because she got herself one of the very few Federal permits (like a Federal Marshall). One one occasion, reputedly, her S&W fell out of her purse at a fundraiser. Has anyone anything to back any of this up?

pnkssbtz
08-29-2007, 2:20 PM
IIRC, Dianne doesn't need a California CCW any more because she got herself one of the very few Federal permits (like a Federal Marshall). One one occasion, reputedly, her S&W fell out of her purse at a fundraiser. Has anyone anything to back any of this up?

I've been unable to confirm this. Probably unfounded rumor.

Her body guards are definitely armed though.

tango-52
08-29-2007, 2:39 PM
Feinstein does not have a Federal permit. She doesn't need one, as she has been deputized as a Federal Marshal and can now carry under HR218.:mad:

pnkssbtz
08-29-2007, 2:43 PM
Feinstein does not have a Federal permit. She doesn't need one, as she has been deputized as a Federal Marshal and can now carry under HR218.:mad:

Any source? I spent several hours and couldn't find anything on this.

JohnJW
08-29-2007, 2:52 PM

We're trying to point out the hypocrisy in Feinstein being one of the very select few who had a CCW from SF. I have no doubt that there was credible threat against her life, but what about the rest of the SF population. What about battered spouses, people living in gang infested areas, taxi drivers, 7/11 clerks. . . . What makes her life worth so much more than others?

Her indiscriminate approach toward gun control is another example of her elitist attitude towards gun control/CCW. I don't think she carried a bolt action 7mm rem mag with 24" barrel for her CCW why is she mandating what we can or can't have to defend ourselves.

tango-52
08-29-2007, 3:08 PM
Any source? I spent several hours and couldn't find anything on this.
I doubt it is posted on the web definitively anywhere, although Jim March was doing some work on it. A guy I know and trust does have the inside scoop on the matter. He posted comments to the matter on the first page of this post. Even then he was a bit cryptic and you need to figure it out. It is in posts #7 through 12.
http://calccw.com/Forums/getting-started/1125-i-live-right-next-door-necada-wanted-get-ccw-california.html

StukaJr
08-29-2007, 3:13 PM
So can we show up at his place of residence and demand that he surrenders his handguns on the CCW application, like he suggested in his speech? p-)

shark92651
08-29-2007, 4:48 PM
I recorded the segment from Cam & Company radio show if anybody wants to listen.

http://blog.riflegear.com/Default.aspx

pnkssbtz
08-29-2007, 4:56 PM
I doubt it is posted on the web definitively anywhere, although Jim March was doing some work on it. A guy I know and trust does have the inside scoop on the matter. He posted comments to the matter on the first page of this post. Even then he was a bit cryptic and you need to figure it out. It is in posts #7 through 12.
http://calccw.com/Forums/getting-started/1125-i-live-right-next-door-necada-wanted-get-ccw-california.html
Woot!

Thanks! Been searching forever for this info. I'll read the posts when I get home.

Federal deputization would allow her to carry on airlines too, correct?

tango-52
08-29-2007, 5:05 PM
I believe so, but I'm not up on FAA regs.

Fate
08-29-2007, 8:44 PM
Hahahaha. Stallone pwnt.

chiefcrash
08-30-2007, 7:39 AM

not automatically, but it would probably make it easier...

IIRC, even FBI agents need to jump through a hoop or two to carry on a commercial airline...