View Full Version : Please Delete

Wyatt Burp
01-09-2013, 5:03 PM
Make: Colt

Model: Bisley

Caliber: .32-20

Location (city or county): Sacramento

Price: $1800 firm (not desperate. Just want something else)

Will ship (Y/N): No

Other info: Certain Colt SAAs for possible trade. Newer OK. .44 spl. prefered, with cash added in my direction.

FS: Colt Bisley 32-20 caliber, 5 1/2" barrel, I think made in 1900. Completely original. It shows age but also the fantastic fitting of the era. Grips are worn perfect to the finish. This gun has a subtle barrel bulge just behind the front sight, not visable from the outside. just a shadow in the bore. Also for full disclosure, safety notch is barely there but all other clicks in the action are strong and solid.
I wil travel up to an hour to meet at an FFL for your inspection. Buyer pays fees. Better pics on request. I read somewhere that these opened beer bottle good. They were right.

Bore is good with a little spot of roughness then it hits that rougher spot where the slight bulge is. then its's pretty good again the short distance to the muzzle.
I only opened a bottle once to see if it was true. Yeah, they were twist offs, but the concept works! Trades? Colt Single Actions as mentioned.

Wyatt Burp
01-11-2013, 6:03 AM

Wyatt Burp
01-12-2013, 6:05 AM