PDA

View Full Version : ["Time to Choose" Youtube video] WOW!!! MUST SEE!!!!

John3:16
01-08-2013, 2:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXTu9NyWpg

THATS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT BOY!!!!

One copy is sufficient.

// Librarian

01-08-2013, 3:00 PM
show your support please! Its important!!!

victor1echo
01-08-2013, 3:10 PM
Uhrah!!

BREACH
01-08-2013, 3:35 PM
Not a bad idea.

Normally all the talk of the resistance/uprising makes the antis roll their eyes. But maybe once they see their police and armed forces friends/family voicing their opinions, it will get them to open their eyes a little.

Cody
01-08-2013, 3:41 PM
658 views as of right now. Let's hope that number grows exponentially in the days to follow.

-Cody

Press Check
01-08-2013, 3:44 PM
Awesome.

Ism415
01-08-2013, 3:48 PM
Donate to oathkeepers.org

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/07/04/on-independence-day-in-the-shadow-of-our-fathers/

ThePatriot
01-08-2013, 3:55 PM
We are at that point in history where, if the worst does happen, future historians will look backand say " why did they not deal with this before it got ugly".

stix213
01-08-2013, 4:07 PM
We are at that point in history where, if the worst does happen, future historians will look backand say " why did they not deal with this before it got ugly".

Waiting until it is almost too late before righting the ship is the American way

Jungleboxx
01-08-2013, 4:18 PM
Someone's at the door, one of you guys order pizza? BRB

victor1echo
01-08-2013, 4:32 PM
Waiting until it is almost too late before righting the ship is the American way
sure is.

Slim///
01-08-2013, 4:47 PM
Awesome

Gio
01-08-2013, 4:52 PM
Counter has not moved past 658 or is it only showing that to me?

Gio
01-08-2013, 4:53 PM

Hogstir
01-08-2013, 5:29 PM

its also under police and military time to choose on you tube. Almost 10,000 views

The thing about the bill of rights is that are and were considered to be inalienable. You were born with them as a free people. It simple enumerates them and puts them in writing. You can't just vote or legislate them away. You can however just sit by while someone takes them away from you unless you stand forth. All of us who served either police or military took an oath to defend the constitution. Not to defend the government. Refusing to carry out orders that violate that document and those rights is the way to honor your oath.

kcjr1125
01-08-2013, 5:39 PM
share the video with friends, family, and all others!

kcjr1125
01-08-2013, 5:39 PM
share the video with friends, family, and all others!

Slim///
01-08-2013, 6:10 PM

Ive noticed It takes view counts a while to update.

gunsandrockets
01-08-2013, 6:55 PM
Only got halfway through that video before I gave up, it is too much. His heart is in the right place but...

that video is clumsy, and poorly thought out; it is premature and needlessly inflammatory. Details matter, and if one is going to directly appeal to active duty members of the U.S. military extreme discretion is warranted. Boiled down, what that video asked for was a military coup, right now.

As a nation, we are so damned far from revolution or a coup or civil war. I wish the energy spent by our side fearing or even hoping for such an outcome would instead be spent on fighting the political fight right here in front of us right now.

And this video, if it actually got wider attention, would only aid our enemies in their continuing efforts to demonize us as extremists who live in the margins of American life. This video could actually hurt our side in the current political battle. Don't let the provocations of the enemy lead you into making provocative mistakes.

I'm sorry to be so critical, but I am trying to be constructive with my criticism.

morfeeis
01-08-2013, 7:05 PM
658 views as of right now. Let's hope that number grows exponentially in the days to follow.

-Cody
The real video has way more views, the one in the op is a stolen and reuploaded copy.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE REAL UPLOADER
Pvf7wVsAp60

Merkava_4
01-08-2013, 7:23 PM
I posted the same YouTube video in the off topic section last night, but it got deleted by Librarian. Everything
I post gets deleted. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this very post I'm writing right now gets deleted as well.

Tarn_Helm
01-08-2013, 7:31 PM
You wrote:

And you seconded:

sure is.

This is not just an American problem.

Historically, it has always been the problem.

Look at the quote from the Declaration of Independence in my signature line: ". . . all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms [of governmental abuses and usurpations] to which they are accustomed."

The tendency you are talking about is a tendency observable in virtually every human population throughout history.

When Thomas Jefferson wrote the words I quoted in my signature line, and used the phrase "all experience," he did not mean "all of my personal experience."

He meant, "all human experience recorded in the ancient Latin and Greek authors who handed down to us the concepts and insights on which our forms of life and thought are based."

To be sure he also meant to include later luminaries such as Machiavelli and others.

But for sure he meant the ancient Latin and Greek authors he learned how to read in their original languages when he was still just a kid.

And kept reading and re-reading into his adulthood.

(Our geniuses running the Department of "Education" effectively abolished the study of Latin (http://retropundit.wordpress.com/1913/01/07/war-on-women-top-federal-education-official-wants-women-to-study-infantology-in-college/) and Greek in high school during the "Progressive" Era.)

All peoples tend to wait until it is almost too late to rise up.

(Verbum sit sapientiae satis est.)

Jefferson therefore went out of his way to hammer home the point in the Declaration, to seek to persuade his fellow revolutionaries, by invoking in broad terms the lessons he had learned from history, which he called "experience."

And then he rubs it in more by adding "to which they have become accustomed."

Not only do people allow themselves to be mistreated once but they alllow themselves to become accustomed to repeated mistreatment by people holding the levers of power.

In effect, Jefferson was invoking his generation's version of "battered woman syndrome."

The people become accustomed to a "New Normal," a new sense of how they are going to be treated and what they'll be subjected to by those in power.

Remember when you started hearing that phrase--the New Normal--all the time?

During the "rule (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Nlq80DVpo)" of the current POTUS.

(They sometimes forget to disguise their true feelings about their relationship to us and expose the fact that they see themselves as our "rulers" and not our "representatives.")

q7Nlq80DVpo

The first time I recall hearing "the New Normal" was in March of 2009, in reference to a trend economists described as pervasive, intractable stagnation in the job market as a result of the collapse of mortgage-based securities.

The writing was on the wall as early as September 30, 1999. (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C0DE7DB153EF933A0575AC0A96F9582 60&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1)

It popped up again in 2003 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJoKwB-JHn8).

Again in 2004 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM).

The above example from the financial world is bad enough.

We must not let this happen to our right to keep and bear arms.

Let's not allow more and more restrictions of our Second Amendment rights to become "the New Normal."

Folks, figure out which Second Amendment organizations you are willing to support, and back them to the hilt.

When you are out of money for that line of attack, WRITE good old-fashioned paper snailmail letters to your legislators at both the state and federal level.

Print out a batch every Sunday and keep sending them every week, indefinitely.

Legislators take those letters very seriously, treating each one as if it were a thousand votes (at the Federal level).

Why?

Because they wager that for every person who speaks up, there is very probably many more who think likewise but who will simply vote that same sentiment without bothering to write that same letter.

So to be on the safe side, legislators treat those letters not as discrete, isolated, idiosyncratic bursts of expression from a lone individual but as points on a x/y-axis number line graph.

The letters are sorted by issue, then put into pro/con piles, and lastly counted.

It is considered at least as accurate as polling, because anyone pizzed off enough to write and mail a letter is treated as assertive enough to get out and vote.

That is the kind of person our legislators listen to.

Be one of them.

Perhaps such efforts will spare us the necessity of having to exercise the Second Amendment in a worst-case scenario.

Carry on.
:cool:
EDIT

You wrote:
Only got halfway through that video before I gave up, it is too much. His heart is in the right place but... Don't let the provocations of the enemy lead you into making provocative mistakes.

I'm sorry to be so critical, but I am trying to be constructive with my criticism.

+1

I agree.

That is why I encouraged people to write.

We are not going to have some goofy throw-down with the government.

We are going to write lots of letters and scare the crap out of them.

Excessive emotionalism never prevails.

Hat tip to gunsandrockets for being a voice of sanity and reason.

Let Piers Morgan (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avOV6_42xe4)and crew get their undies in a bunch in public and make arses of themselves.

We promote arms-bearing.

Let's promote civility, calm, and rationality as well--and lead by example.
:cool:

01-08-2013, 7:44 PM
cool

Mrbroom
01-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Is this what it would be like? The first day of the Second American Revolution? I dont see this happening nor would I advocate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iriI9m2CsdU

badicedog
01-08-2013, 10:20 PM
wow, gets you fired up...
thanks for sharing.

badicedog
01-08-2013, 10:21 PM
wow, gets you fired up...
thanks for sharing.