View Full Version : SPF: Modified WASR

01-08-2013, 10:03 AM
SPF to HOOKED until Tuesday 1/15

Need to sell to fund another purchase - unfortunately, the other purchase is at current market conditions, so items are priced accordingly.

Make: Romanian SA Cugir

Model: GP WASR 10/63

Caliber: 7.62 x 39

Location (city or county): IE/SGV

Price: Asking $1400 as shown (inc. Vortex Sparc RDS, Ultimak Rail, Folding stock with AMD65tech cheek riser and stock parts, not inc. sling or mag), $1200 in sidefolder only configuration (see below) and $900 in stock WASR configuration

Will ship (Y/N): No

Other info: Original box, manual, etc included

In its current set-up with Ultimak rail and RDS, the WASR is the perfect AKM for Burro, where you cannot set-up for under 50 yards. The Vortex Sparc RDS is set up for 50 and hits the bullseye EVERY TIME. The iron sights are set-up for 25. The RDS co-witnesses perfectly. Turn it off and use the iron sights.

This is a highly effective weapon system as it is. No canted sights or gasblock. Less than 400 rounds through it. Stock is pinned open at the moment, but easily reversed. I have an extended muzzle brake that I can sell for extra, should you want to fold the stock ($50).

$1200 Again, pic taken out of California. Will be sold with stock pinned open, unless you want an extended muzzle that makes OAL over 30" when folded ($50 extra).

Pic when I got it:

Thanks for looking,
415.290-2732 TXT or Call for fastest response.

01-08-2013, 3:09 PM
I will take the sig. PM Sent

01-08-2013, 3:31 PM
Brothers, will all due respect, please do not post you will take it until we have both come to an agreement as to where and when we will do the transfer. My preferred places are Ammo Bros in Ontario or Alamo Pawn in West Covina, as I live in Glendora and work in Ontario. During the weekend, I will try to accomodate other places. Also, please PM any questions. I appreciate the interest thus far.

With regards to trades (since I am getting a lot of requests), I am interested in a Colt 6920 (non-magpul a plus and lower need not be Colt, but not junk either). A full rifle for either the SIG or the WASR in its current config, or a 6920 upper for the WASR in stock form. Also interested in LMT M4 with 14.5" barrel ext. to 16" full rifle. Also interested in high end retro AR build. HK Pistol in 45 or 9mm, and we can discuss the details depending on the variant. I am also open to trading both the SIG and the WASR for a high end 1911 or a Krink built by a reputable builder. Cash takes top priority.

01-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Bump. SIG is sold.

01-13-2013, 1:46 PM