PDA

View Full Version : (Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-ND): Obama's gun proposals way too extreme

javalos
01-07-2013, 12:53 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/sen-heidi-heitkamp-reported-obama-gun-proposals-way-in-extreme/

kaligaran
01-07-2013, 1:01 PM
Wow, a level headed politician.

Didn't know they existed anymore.

dieselpower
01-07-2013, 1:04 PM
I like when she said, "Its way too extreme and will not pass..." But I fear that is her hope and not a hope or opinion held by everyone. Many in congress like and support the planned AWB. I have already been advised and its not pretty.

VictorFranko
01-07-2013, 1:06 PM
Attitude not totally surprising, she's from North Dakota.

Krak
01-07-2013, 1:08 PM
Of course it is. All gun control bills start at the extreme, then we "compromise" and still get screwed in the end.

liv4spd
01-07-2013, 1:30 PM
I like when she said, "Its way too extreme and will not pass..." But I fear that is her hope and not a hope or opinion held by everyone. Many in congress like and support the planned AWB. I have already been advised and its not pretty.

Could you expand on this, please?

navycorpsman
01-07-2013, 3:26 PM

I am gonna call bull **** on this. Mny republicans already stated they do not support it and even a few democrats. GOP also publically saying that the libs putting this before fiscal drama is a joke. It will be a fight but I still think you are wrong.

SwissFluCase
01-07-2013, 3:31 PM
Many is not most.

Regards,

SwissFluCase