PDA

View Full Version : Would it help to call the media?

DrDavid
01-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Ask them why they don't report the FBI statistics? Or talk about the CDC's report that gun death is #100 on the leading causes of death. (Why don't we hear about the other 99 reasons someone died?)

Remind them that if the government can ignore the 2nd, who's to say they can't ignore the 1st, which protects them...

Just a thought.

Mitch
01-07-2013, 1:11 PM
Take a reporter to the range.

OlderThanDirt
01-07-2013, 2:48 PM
Call the media and tell them you will no longer [watch/listen to/read] their propaganda.

xSoCALx
01-07-2013, 3:20 PM
Main Steam Media is part of the problem. It's all controlled.... If you want REAL JOURNALISM, you should consider the "alternative" media.

MSM viewership is at it's all time lowest. Makes me proud!

Staticsouls
01-07-2013, 3:53 PM
good luck i think the media is worst than the government on not listening to the people or telling us about the facts. utilize alternative media, vote and protest (peacefully)

Bolillo
01-07-2013, 4:06 PM
Don't call the Media. BE the Media.
Write a blog. Get a Facebook page. Tweet. Interact with others who do those things.

jetoboy88
01-07-2013, 4:15 PM
Main Steam Media is part of the problem. It's all controlled.... If you want REAL JOURNALISM, you should consider the "alternative" media.

MSM viewership is at it's all time lowest. Makes me proud!

THIS...

Main stream media has done more damage to the fabric of society than any violent video game or Hollywood Movie. When people claim that Al Jazeera English is more reliable than MSNBC or CNN, you know that what passes for journalism here has really gone downhill. Plenty of better sources of information out there if one looks.

The MSM is nothing more than just a "legitimized" version of the Paparazzi ..

victor1echo
01-07-2013, 4:28 PM
you could tie up their resources, and let the rank and file know how you feel. MIght help create dissent with in the ranks. Cannot hurt.