PDA

View Full Version : Here to help

prepper_jeff
01-06-2013, 8:53 PM
Hello fellow preppers! My name is Jeff and I operate www.24x7Kits.com. My website is designed to help all preppers. From newbies to seasoned pros. I am far from being an "expert" when it comes to prepping. But I am here to help. I have noticed that there are a lot of opinions floating around these threads about products being offered. Whether you like what is being offered or not, someone out there can and will benefit from their existence. I know my kits aren't for everyone. But they are for someone. So try not to bash them. A lot of people using this site need our help. So if you have something better to offer, start a thread and offer your expertise. Want to build your own kit? By all means, browse the kits I am offering, print the list of contents, and put together your own custom kit. I really don't mind. I am not here to get rich. I am here to help and educate. CalGuns.net is supposed to be a community of like-minded friends. Not a place to trash talk and bicker. If we can't get along while times are "good"...then what's going to happen if/when the crap hits the fan?

Happy Prepping!

halh
01-06-2013, 9:05 PM
obviously you have not been watching very long... :facepalm:

...So try not to bash them.
CalGuns.net is supposed to be a community of like-minded friends. Not a place to trash talk and bicker. If we can't get along while times are "good"...then what's going to happen if/when the crap hits the fan?

jonnyt16
01-07-2013, 4:33 AM
Thanks for joining our community Jeff! Just ignore the immature ones here. Glad to have you onboard.