PDA

View Full Version : NRA membership

NiMiK
01-06-2013, 3:05 PM
Sorry if this is a dupe. Anyone who is planning to attend one of the Crossroads gun shows should sign up and become a member of the NRA. Doing so will definitely help with the current "fight" and you also get a free entrance to the show. Not to mention a cool NRA hat that my 1 year old daughter wears around :43:

EL_NinO619
01-06-2013, 3:14 PM
Was already a member, just became a Life Member and donated. But anyone who is not a member, why not do it, you basically only pay $13.

NiMiK
01-06-2013, 3:23 PM
Not sure if others at the Ontario show yesterday were already members but the NRA booth did not seem that busy considering the amount of folks that were in the convention center. Like El_Nino619 said, it's only 13 bucks.

thekidprodigy87
01-06-2013, 7:07 PM
NRA LIFE MEMBERSHIP FOR $300
or one year membership for $20
PM me for details

H Paul Payne
01-06-2013, 7:10 PM
Not sure if others at the Ontario show yesterday were already members but the NRA booth did not seem that busy considering the amount of folks that were in the convention center. Like El_Nino619 said, it's only 13 bucks.

I just returned from working the NRA Booth at the Ontario Gun Show and it was a huge success. The volunteers of the NRA Members' Council of the Inland Empire did a great job.

They recruited close to 600 new NRA members during this show.

Paul

gregorylucas
01-06-2013, 7:12 PM
I just returned from working the NRA Booth at the Ontario Gun Show and it was a huge success. The volunteers of the NRA Members' Council of the Inland Empire did a great job.

Paul

That is some excellent news sir!

-Greg

sakosf
01-06-2013, 7:18 PM
I joined online a few days ago. I think we are in a real fight now to preserve our rights.

NiMiK
01-06-2013, 8:37 PM

Paul

Nice! Thanks for the info and great work to you and the staff at the booth! I was a bit worried that people weren't signing up.

GOEX FFF
01-06-2013, 8:50 PM

Paul

:thumbsup:

anthonyca
01-06-2013, 8:54 PM

Paul

Great news. How many did they recruit during a show before this latest ban threat?