PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Bay Area EXPERT LICENSED SAFECRACKER

KenSFO
08-25-2007, 2:02 PM
1. Firearms and shooting enthusiast is a Professional Safe and Vault Technician!

2. NO or MINIMAL repairable damage safe openings are my specialties.

3. Accomplished combination lock manipulator of Group-II (antique locks, Ilco, La Gard & S&G) safe locks).

4. Experienced on ALL brands of gun safes, fire safes, vault doors and high security safes.

5. Can Travel to most areas of Northern California For Emergency Openings.

6. I can also provide free referrals to other safe experts (So-Cal and out of state).

7. My expert phone/e-mail advice and service/opening quotes are always 100 % FREE...

Openings - Repairs - Service - Electronic Lock Retrofits and Gun Safe Relocations - 25 Years Experience.
Instructor and writer for safe & vault trade publications and internet forums.

Member: Safe and Vault Technicians Association (SAVTA)

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/KenSFO/ken_bus-card.jpg?t=1315067816

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/KenSFO/Personal/Ken_manip.jpg?t=1242053651

SERVICE@advancedsafe.com

Thanks for looking!

KenSFO

KenSFO
09-09-2007, 7:15 PM
Btt

KenSFO
09-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Btt

legalbroker
09-14-2007, 1:19 PM
wow, dont see too many of these guys around....got to keep your number handy

Wulf
09-14-2007, 1:57 PM
What's it cost to get a safe opened? (assuming no significant travel charges)

My wife wants the combo to the safe "in case I die". But I told her I wouldent give it to her till she was competent to handle anything that I have in there. I might be simpler, not to mention more harmonious, I told her what it costs to crack one.

KenSFO
09-15-2007, 8:36 PM
What's it cost to get a safe opened? (assuming no significant travel charges)

My wife wants the combo to the safe "in case I die". But I told her I wouldent give it to her till she was competent to handle anything that I have in there. I might be simpler, not to mention more harmonious, I told her what it costs to crack one.

It depends on the rating of your safe, where it's located and the reason for the opening.

Malfunctions and fired relockers are usually more expensive than lost combinations because there's more involved in diagnosing and planning the opening on an "unknown" cause and also because there are fewer opening options available to me. For instance, combination lock manipulation and a few other minimal-damage techniques are rarely an option I can use with these kinds of problems.

BTW: I refused to give my wife the combination to my safe, as well. I told her that if I die or become mentally diminished, she can call one of my associates and they'll give her a professional discount! :D

KenSFO

ruey220
09-16-2007, 2:13 PM
just curious why you guys have issues with telling the wifey the code to the safe? I always thought that a marriage requires full trust.

Wulf
09-16-2007, 2:33 PM
I dont trust anyone with unfettered access to a gun who hasent earned that trust by demonstrating competent gun handling.

ruey220
09-16-2007, 3:20 PM
I dont trust anyone with unfettered access to a gun who hasent earned that trust by demonstrating competent gun handling.

understood, i just thought some of us were afraid the spouse would use it on them if they were caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

Wulf
09-16-2007, 4:14 PM
Well, that too. ;)

KenSFO
09-23-2007, 7:28 PM
Btt

KenSFO
09-25-2007, 12:04 PM
My wife has her own safe with an electronic lock. I don't give her the numbers because she wants them written down. If she can't remember them she can't have them. She's already asked me to recover the numbers on her safe twice!

Also... BTT
KenSFO

KenSFO
10-03-2007, 5:27 PM
Btt

KenSFO
10-05-2007, 11:59 AM
BTT
THANX for looking!
KenSFO

KenSFO
10-10-2007, 12:06 PM
Btt

Suvorov
10-10-2007, 3:21 PM
My wife doesn't know a Berretta M9 from a Browning Citori, but she can count ;) She has access to the home defense guns, but not the main vault. The big problem is that she will not remember it and thus she will write it down somewhere - somewhere someone else might find it.

A question for the experts, I'm about to move around my safe in the garage. Where is the best place to put it? I understand that big safes (mine is a Ft Knox) are actually more vulnerable at the sides. Would putting it in the corner at a 45 degree angle be the best option?