PDA

View Full Version : From my USMC 0331 buddies, To DiFi and the Libs

sraperez
01-06-2013, 12:28 AM
As a former US Marine Corps infantryman and combat veteran of both Iraq and Afghanistan(Ramadi 08-09, Marjah 10-11,) I would like to express how dearly i am offended by the pending legislation regarding 'assault weapons' and 'high capacity magazines'. If your bills were truly designed to save children's lives they would be stopping the endless wars and drone bombings. The political narrative states that democrats are the party of peace, I have yet to see that. It is you who has failed this country, not gun owners. The vast majority of violence in this country derives from the militarization of our law enforcement as the drug war escalates. Stop the violence, we have seen enough people hurt all over the world for your desire to control people. It is blatantly obvious to anyone with the slightest understanding of statistics that your plan would not have prevented a single massacre, nor will it make our streets any safer. Read the second amendment, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MEANS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Had I known that after returning from war(s) myself and my future children would of be deprived of our inalienably rights, i would of never picked up a machine gun for this country. Without the Constitution and rule of law this is just another chunk of dirt that men drew an arbitrary line in the sand to establish generations ago, and is no more worth defending than the prisons you have managed fill with fellow citizens. I hope someday the people in this country stop watching cat videos for just 5 minutes and use the internet to educate themselves about the horrible tragedies they pay for on a daily basis. Your insincerity is vulgar and disgraceful, may the good Lord bless this country with a political party that is truly devoted to peace, and believes in freedom and the sanctity of human life.

My Letter to My Representative, Senators, And the Usurper.

If you love freedom, and self reliance write your representatives- you know for AMERICA!!!

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mail/?alertid=61046526&type=ML

Moonshine
01-06-2013, 2:14 AM
Thank you much for serving! It's an honor to have veterans with us in this fight against the gun control lobby as they go for broke and attempt the largest registration in US history. And we all know that registration ALWAYS leads to confiscation.

its mcgavin son
01-06-2013, 6:49 AM
Roger that, DevilDog! Feinstein has known about the UAV/UCAV strikes before the general public -- and she still hasn't done anything about it!

She prefers "peace" my ***!

seabee1
01-06-2013, 7:06 AM
As a former US Marine Corps infantryman and combat veteran of both Iraq and Afghanistan(Ramadi 08-09, Marjah 10-11,) I would like to express how dearly i am offended by the pending legislation regarding 'assault weapons' and 'high capacity magazines'. If your bills were truly designed to save children's lives they would be stopping the endless wars and drone bombings. The political narrative states that democrats are the party of peace, I have yet to see that. It is you who has failed this country, not gun owners. The vast majority of violence in this country derives from the militarization of our law enforcement as the drug war escalates. Stop the violence, we have seen enough people hurt all over the world for your desire to control people. It is blatantly obvious to anyone with the slightest understanding of statistics that your plan would not have prevented a single massacre, nor will it make our streets any safer. Read the second amendment, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MEANS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Had I known that after returning from war(s) myself and my future children would of be deprived of our inalienably rights, i would of never picked up a machine gun for this country. Without the Constitution and rule of law this is just another chunk of dirt that men drew an arbitrary line in the sand to establish generations ago, and is no more worth defending than the prisons you have managed fill with fellow citizens. I hope someday the people in this country stop watching cat videos for just 5 minutes and use the internet to educate themselves about the horrible tragedies they pay for on a daily basis. Your insincerity is vulgar and disgraceful, may the good Lord bless this country with a political party that is truly devoted to peace, and believes in freedom and the sanctity of human life.

My Letter to My Representative, Senators, And the Usurper.

If you love freedom, and self reliance write your representatives- you know for AMERICA!!!

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mail/?alertid=61046526&type=ML

From one former Marine to another, thank you for your service, and your involvement in this issue. Semper Fi bro

This video shows how gun control and fanatical government kills innocent people http://youtu.be/1pKasF6l3y0

dieselpower
01-06-2013, 7:23 AM
You are the one they fear the most, a combat vet with a notion he has a right to defend himself. The second you received that DD214 and didnt receive a POST, you became a second-class citizen in CA. The fact you were once a combat vet just places you into a "possibly dangerous" category as you could develop PTSS and rage on a school or public event.

This is all they care about my friend. Thank you for your service and I hope you will serve us again when we need it. The Constitution is going to require you to sign that blank check again.

SanPedroShooter
01-06-2013, 7:24 AM
Whoooo! Burn baby burn!

I like it.

glbtrottr
01-06-2013, 7:27 AM
The time to speak up, rebel, and build a network of people is NOW, has been for a while.

Hogstir
01-06-2013, 8:36 AM
Perhaps we need a pro 2a group composed entirely of veterans. Both sides seem to has respect for the sacrifices they have made for this country.

starsnuffer
01-06-2013, 8:54 AM
First of all, thank you for your service.

Pretty sure you swore an oath " . . . defend the Constitution Of The United States Of America against all enemys, foreign and domestic . . ."

Now is the time to hold up your end.

-W

FatalKitty
01-06-2013, 9:56 AM
If they think they are going to come to our houses and take our stuff.... man they have another thing coming and it sure does give me a warm fuzzy feeling to know there are more of US than there are of THEM!

semper fi

VW*Mike
01-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks for your service! If they were to try and confiscate, they can't just lay a block or neighborhood flat with a drone. Nope, they would have to fight and go door to door. I personally don't think they have the grapes to come get them. Sheep that turn them in, they will get theirs. The rest, they will have a mess to deal with. Will some turn them in when confronted? Yup. Will others not? Yup. Who is who? They will have to figure that out as they go. Look at what we have in Iraq/Afghanistan, we don't know who has what, who is who. All we can do is guess and go door to door. America is how much bigger? Tinfoil hat or not, you can bet the list will start by unraveling boards like these. All of you that say "they can have the bullets first" may want to think of what you post...........

BayAreaScott
01-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Perhaps we need a pro 2a group composed entirely of veterans. Both sides seem to has respect for the sacrifices they have made for this country.

I'm for that. And networking/organizing in the community. Heck we could be a community organizer (sorry, couldn't resist).

There will be a time in the not to distant future where being organized will be required in order to let the politicians know exactly where the line in sand is.

starsnuffer
01-06-2013, 1:22 PM
Everyone knows they don't have the resources to come take our guns or make us register them. However, if this becomes a law, it instantly makes federal felons out of all of us. After that, our collections are just worthless until such time arises that we need to use them to defend ourselves. Taking them out to shoot at the range, or share the sport with family and friends will just amount to attrition.

What we're likely to end up with is a situation where a law exists that many refuse to follow. . . but in the end it accomplishes the same goal from the creators of the law. The bigger question will be is if we have the balls to actually DO something about it.

-W

starsnuffer
01-06-2013, 1:22 PM
Everyone knows they don't have the resources to come take our guns or make us register them. However, if this becomes a law, it instantly makes federal felons out of all of us. After that, our collections are just worthless until such time arises that we need to use them to defend ourselves. Taking them out to shoot at the range, or share the sport with family and friends will just amount to attrition.

What we're likely to end up with is a situation where a law exists that many refuse to follow. . . but in the end it accomplishes the same goal from the creators of the law. The bigger question will be is if we have the balls to actually DO something about it.

-W

navycorpsman
01-06-2013, 1:40 PM
These anti guns dont give a **** about what us combat vets think. They use words of ours and will lie to spin it in there direction

seabee1
01-06-2013, 1:43 PM
I'm for that. And networking/organizing in the community. Heck we could be a community organizer (sorry, couldn't resist).

There will be a time in the not to distant future where being organized will be required in order to let the politicians know exactly where the line in sand is.

Of course, organization is the key, we should have learned this from the 2008 election...

The Geologist
01-06-2013, 2:52 PM
These anti guns dont give a **** about what us combat vets think. They use words of ours and will lie to spin it in there direction

Not until their children or siblings sign up to serve

O'Brien
01-06-2013, 3:29 PM
Thank you for your service. It makes me feel better knowing that if s*** hits the fan, you are on our side.

GunnerB
01-06-2013, 3:45 PM
Semper Fidelis