PDA

View Full Version : FB pro gun protest in every capital of this nation

winxp_man
01-05-2013, 1:17 PM
http://www.facebook.com/events/144639815690301/?suggestsessionid=6400785461357331818

This is the link and should send a message if phone call, letter, emails do not. Not saying that they dont but a civilized pro gun protest can not hurt across the nation.

Please move or delete if not allowed.

NoJoke
01-05-2013, 2:30 PM
same?

https://www.facebook.com/events/406312512782872/

Moonshine
01-05-2013, 2:45 PM
It's so refreshing to see such youthful interest I the second amendment. I will certainly say Gen Y has a love affair with their guns.

I can't tell you how many people in their 20s I've taken to the gun range recently. They may be liberal on social issues but they love shooting AR-15s! I hope others are also introducing this new generation to responsible gun ownership and educating them on our rights.

ADAM
01-05-2013, 4:14 PM
It's so refreshing to see such youthful interest I the second amendment. I will certainly say Gen Y has a love affair with their guns.

I can't tell you how many people in their 20s I've taken to the gun range recently. They may be liberal on social issues but they love shooting AR-15s! I hope others are also introducing this new generation to responsible gun ownership and educating them on our rights.

Amen

NoJoke
01-05-2013, 4:51 PM
This is something we might want to contact local tea parties about and really get it going - I think it would be right up their political alley.

We're going to be lumped together with them anyway. Anything conservative, constitutional and of individual rights is lumped into this group - basically anything good.

CrazyPhuD
01-05-2013, 4:52 PM
The Million Mag March?

Tarn_Helm
01-05-2013, 5:05 PM

I'm glad someone is doing it.

I hate FB, won't be participating in that, and am glad someone is picking up the slack.

Should people have a 10-day waiting period before exercising their 1st Amendment right to post on FB?

Maybe they should be restricted to one post every 30 days.

Better yet: NO POSTINGS LONGER THAN 10 CHARACTERS!

Yeah, I know.

I am a grumpy old coot.

So what!!!

:43:

Moonshine
01-05-2013, 7:00 PM
That's right I'm taking a page out of the liberal's text book, they may be brain washing kids at college but I'm providing something FAR more exciting than dull, boring, and long winded lectures about guns being bad: AK and AR-15 goodness at the range :)!!!

savageevo
01-05-2013, 11:26 PM
i invited a whole bunch of fb friends.