PDA

View Full Version : DOJ delayed my Dros

Zues
01-04-2013, 9:59 PM
Hi everyone. I'm just going to jump right into it. Well I got a call from my local gun store while I was at work. They told me that the Doj has delayed my dros on the Umarex mp5 22. so they give me the number to call and my dros number to give the doj. So I call the number I was given and get a message saying that the doj is experiencing overwhelming dros applications and that they will not be answering calls until Jan 14th. They gave another number to call though. So I call it and a nice lady answered but told me that she cant tell me anything and that the doj would call the gun store and tell them what was going on. Now what I don't get is I have 3 fire arms already and I though that the doj would only tell the person getting the dros done on a fire arm what is wrong not the gun store? I have nothing that could hold my dros up so I am just asking on here to figure out what there is to do besides wait. All in all this is just an Irritating situation.

Thank you, Zues

I know my typing is horrible.

mvpatriot
01-04-2013, 10:01 PM
check with the dmv and make sure your dl is still valid

Zues
01-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Thats been done. I am currently in the process of getting my class b.

Obviously a Plant
01-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Wildhawker (a member here) has started a threat to try and answer questions about delayed/denied DROS apps. Maybe this will help...
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=656150&highlight=DROS

Fate
01-05-2013, 8:35 AM
Do you have a potentially common name that they might think you're someone else?